balloon:Together forever🎈

(This is requested by my new follower! @Balloon_The_Balloon! He/She is a new follower and create great stories! Make sure to follow Him/Her!)

You were wondering around the forest, relaxing and chilling from all the drama from the challenges, but honestly, you were depressed. After Balloon was eliminated, you were sad. You wanted to make it to the final with balloon but sadly, Everyone has choose Balloon, but you were also happy that Nickel has left cause all he ever do is make you cry and hurt your feelings, you walk around the grasslands till you heard sobbing.

You look around and walk closer to the crying till you move around the grass to reveal Balloon, crying in tears. You weren't sure if you should check on him but half of you tell you too so you walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder, he flinch and look over his shoulder and saw it was only you.

"Oh, (Object/Name) it was you." he said and look away again. "Balloon, is there something wrong?" you ask. "N... No!" he said but you grab his face and make him look at you, you gasp as you saw a bruise on his left cheek. "Who did this to you! Was it Pickle?" "n... N... No!" he cried.

"Is Nickel isn't it?" you ask. He only sobbed and look away and blush angrily. You sit next to him and hig him. "Balloon, what Nickel said is wrong! You are a amazing player! Sure you were a jerk in season one but at least you change." you said.

"I know...... But others won't accept that." he said. "What is the point of convenience them! Nobody believe me!" he said.

You touch his cheeks and kiss it. "I do." you said and hug him close to you, being careful not to pop him. "R... Really?" he ask.

You nodded and snuggle against him. He blush but quickly realized that he will ruins your reputation if you continue hanging out with him. "(Object/Name), what will the others say about this?"

You only smirk and hug him closer. "I only care about you, the rest can die for all i care. But you, all i care is having a future with you." you said.