Female! Apple x female!Marshmallow x Female! reader lemon🍋

This is requested by YvonneLovesCrossover

(WARNING! IF YOU 6 OR YOUNGER, GET OUT NOW! THIS ISN'T FOR YOU LITTLE KIDS!)

You were walking around the hallway of Oj hotel, you just got kick out of the bar for drinking so much, so apparently you were drunk as fuck and you stumble inside your room where you and Marshmallow share.

As you stumble in, Marshmallow look up from her book and sigh. "(Object/Name), did you drink again?" she ask. "Um... I.... I don't.. (Hic) know." you said as you fell on top of her bed with  drool dripping from the corner of your mouth.

"(Object/name), get up! You will ruin the blanket! Get your lazy ass up!" hiss Marshmallow as she try pushing you off but you only roll over and groan. "You are warm........" you giggle as you brush your hand against her leg.

Marshmallow blush and moan slightly but yet again try pushing you away. "(Object/Name)! Stop it! I am trying to read!" she hiss but you got up slowly and pinned her down, she squeal and look up at you with her innocent eyes.

(Marshmallow will be the uke and you will be the seme)

You started kissing her neck and she moan softly, shivering under you, As you were about to go to the good part, Apple came in and saw you and Marshmallow.

Marshmallow blush and you  look at Apple and smirk.

"Wanna join Apple?" you ask. Apple blush and nodded as she crawl on bed with you guys, soon you kiss Apple in front of Marshmallow as you do a french kiss to Apple, making her moan and kiss back harder, Marshmallow can't help but masturbate at that sight.

She felt dirty but loved at the same time, you then look back at Marshmallow and remove her hand from her pink, bright, pussy that is glittering with pre-cum.

You stick your fingers in and out as your other hand play around with Apple's nipple.

Apple moan and groan as she blush softly and then has a great idea. She bend down at Marshmallow' pussy as you started playing with her breasts and sucking it.

"Ah~ (Object/Name).... Hmmm don't lick there...."

Apple started sticking her tongue in and out and soon started sucking it as she dig her face in Marshmallow's sweet hole.

Marshmallow squeal in delight as she rubbed your back and started making out with you and blush harder and screeched in pleasures as Apple stick a fake penis inside her, thrusting in amd out.

You started pinching her pink nipples as milk slowly drip out and you lick it slowly and squeezing more milk from her breasts as Marshmallow squeal and moan as she was about to cum but apple remove her sex toy and rub her pussy against her, making Marshmallow blush and squeal in pleasures.

You then start making out with Apple as she continues to rub her pussy against Marshmallow, soon saliva came out and you smirk at what you planning to do, you grab the sex toy and lick it nice and good as you go around Apple and stick the sex toy inside Apple's anal, Apple blush harder and moan as you thrusts in and out, jucies coming out.

Soon, Apple and Marshmallow screech in pleasures as they both came, juices splashing out.

Apple panted as Marshmallow close her eyes and moan softly. As you were about to rest back, Apple pinned you down and stretch your legs apart as you licked your pussy.

You moan softly and blush softly as you rubbed your nipples, Marshmallow crawl over to you and lick your anal, tasting your juices.

Apple remove your hand and rubbed your nipples and squeeze it and massage it, twirling the pink nipple around and around till you squeeze and moan in pleasures.

"Apple~ Marshmallow~ ah....". You moan and thrust you hips towards Marshmallow face as Marshmallow squeeze your butt cheeks and spanked it as you giggle and moan.

"Aahh... Spank it Baby...." you said and Apple licked your milk and moan in delight. You pull Apple's face up towards your and kiss her, making out and tongue twist and Apple place her hands on your hips, move it around in Marshmallow's face.

You squeal in delight from the kiss and came on Marshmallow's face, Marshmallow pull off and lick it as Apple bend down again and lick her faces.

You are at the other side of the bed, panting and Marshmallow and Apple laid against each other, kissing and rubbing against each other as they soon stop and laid with you, Apple on the left, Marshmallow on the right .

"Round 2?" you ask and Apple and Marshmallow nodded and went under the covers as Knife ad Nickel has watch what has happened and are rubbing their cocks.

"Damn! Lesbian sex is hot!"