Not my problem part one (Knife's side of the story)

(It will take place after you ran off crying to Marshmallow)

(Object/Name) was nowhere to be found, but eh, who cares, this will give me enough time to fool around behind her back, i only liked her cause of her body and cooking, but Microphone, damn she is hot!

I didn't know why i didn't choose her over (Object/Name), i mean... Yea (Object/Name) is good and all but Microphone......... She is way to sexy to refuse.

As i was waiting for her to come over, i saw her came in and looked at me with lust.

"I see that tramp is gone, why don't you say we go upstairs and ...... Play around?" she ask, sitting on my lap.

"Already horny?"

"I just can't stand being away from you~" she said and trace her fingers on my chest, i smirk and pick her up as i carry her upstairs.

(Few Months pass cause i am a very lazy person)

Ever since (Object/Name) and i have a divorce, i was more than happy, i finally have the woman of my dreams and i don't regret leaving (Object/Name) but.......... Microphone has been ignoring me lately, she is flirty as she use to be, but i assume that she is tried from work, and today is our 39th anniversary and i want to make to special for her.

I was about to go and get some things from the store till on my way to the door, in the counter, is Microphone's phone.

'She probably forgot about it.' i thought as i picked it up and went to my car to return it to her, she works at a pet store, one down at Yolo ave, When i got there, i get out of my car and went inside to see Leafy, she is a wife of Firey and has three children, i never met them but she always talk about them, as i make it over to her, i ask where is Microphone is, she gives a confused look and said that Microphone never worked here.

I was confused, if she doesn't work here, then where?

I ask when was the last time she saw her and she said that she and Golfball saw her going to a stripclub over at Yolo city.

At first i didn't want to believe it, and so i left and look around for her, i search every single places but she is nowhere to be found and i was about to go home and call her in my phone till i finally saw her, she was wearing a short short pants, that shows off her ass, her breast half showing and she was wearing make-up and even worse, she is holding hands with Trophy! My enemy! My rival!

Microphone looked up at him and smile as she stood on her tiptoe and kiss him.

I just stood there, shock and angry.

I give her everything and show her my love! Heck, i even left (Object/Name) for her and this is how she repay me!?

"MICROPHONE!" i shouted, getting off the car and walking over to her. She looked over at my direction and smirk. "Hello honey." "don't honey me! What the hell is going on!?"

"Isn't it obvious? I am with my hubby~" "hubby?" "that's right Knife, she been mine ever since she worked at my stripclub, you are more like a replacement when she is feeling lonely, guess you should have stay with (Object/Name)~" said Trophy as he left with Microphone.

I just stood there, angry and confused. Why the hell would she do this!? And then i pause and think about (Object/Name).

Is this how she felt when i cheated on her?

I then realised that............. Microphone isn't my soulmate..... (Object/Name) is.......... She was there for me...... She supports me and............ I was ungrateful and cheated on her........... And now she hates me.... Cause of my selfishness.

Many days pass and i am on the street, smoking. I keep regretting leaving (Object/Name) and i keep hoping that maybe she might show up and find the heart to forgive me...... As i was thinking about the life i could have with (Object/Name), something i heard a bunch of children laughter and looked over to see a male kid, who looked 6 year old was about to get his ball till i picked up and looked at the kid and see that he has (E/C) and pale skin. He look so much like (Object/Name) but as a male version.

I was about to say something till i heard a person, i looked up and growl.

It was Paper, and i can see in the background that (Object/Name) was with her baby girl.

And i have a feeling this kid is her, and Paper must be this kid's father.

(Knife: oh and one last thing before we end this story, @TheOfficialYuubi, you are a hoe, K1565421, not sure if you want to be call a hoe or not but who cares, you are a hoe.)

(Thanks for reading, and when i said you are a hoe, i mean it in a playful way, not a mean way so don't get offended, if you are then i am sorry. Anyway be the first to comment and vote and give a thumb up in the comments below if you want Balloon to say "You suck")