Heated Water part 3

(Part 4 will be the last one. Sorry this took longer then I hoped, but I hope you enjoy it)

His body curls into the sheets, waiting. Dipper hadn't been let out of this room for weeks. His eyes gently close, feeling the ship rock back and forth between rough waves. The smell of the salty sea fills his nose, and the splashing of the waves drowns the head numbing drunken laughter.

"Dipper!" Wendy calls out happily, slamming the door into the wall. "I brought you food," she says, smiling, plate of food in hand.

"Oh, thank you," he mutters, pushing himself up from the bed. She places the food into his lap.

Sitting next to him, her smile falls." How are you adjusting?" She asks calmly.

"Um– fine," he answers softly.

Wendy was about to open her mouth, but she was stopped: by the wooden door hitting against the wall.

"Red, Robby asks for you," an older man says, before leaving with the door closing behind him.

She sighs, standing to her feet. Dipper grads her sleeve, his head down when she turns to him.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

A shaky breath leaves the younger male. He shakes his head slowly," are you happy? Being a pirate? Being mates with someone?" He whispers.

Wendy smiles. "Yes. I'm happy," she says, cupping his cheeks in her rough hands. "Robby is a hothead. He's not perfect, and when we mated– it was in the heat of the moment. At first, I wanted to run away: to hide. Things are still rocky, but you will find that both partners change. Not just one. You might be haft siren, but the same rules still apply. Don't worry, you'll be fine." She pulls her hands away from his face, one placing them on her hips. "Besides, I'm the one that bragged the grave digger boy onto this ship. He was seasick for weeks," she chuckles before leaving the boy alone. With little hope.

*

Dipper slept in the sheets of the his capture's bed, his mate's bed. Bill's arm is around his waist, sleeping close to him, reading.

Suddenly, Dipper shot up from the bed, holding his mouth with both hands cupped on top of one another.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Bill asks, but Dipper is already at the window, on his tip toes. Tears rush his eyes as he feels everything he's eaten in the past week raise.

A smooth, gentle hand rubs his back. His body trembles, as it starts to shift uncontrollably into his siren form. A high pitched gasp leaves the young siren as he falls into Bill's arms.

"Oh god," Dipper whispers, horrified. "Oh my god," he repeats before covering his mouth again, sobbing.

Instinctively, Bill tosses Dipper into a bridal style, waking the weeping boy over to the bed. Gently, he places him down.

Just as Bill is about to leave Dipper's instincts kick in, telling him he needs Bill to stay. "Don't go!" He screams, tightly gripping Bill's shirt with a shaky grip.

Bill turns back without hesitation. Fondly, he cups Dipper's red cheeks, looking down on Dipper's full siren form. His eyes lick cats, no longer a warm hazelnut colour, now a cold, wild aqua. He no longer had legs, he had a tail. Long and wonderful.

"Baby, I need to get you help, I'll be right back. I promise," Bill hushes, kissing Dipper's forehead. But Dipper, grips his wrists, claws digging into the flesh. Begging him to stay.

"I-I don't know what's happening, but I don't want you to leave me. I'll scream if you leave," Dipper warns, trembling.

A caring smile pulls on the pirate's lips. "The only time I want you dreaming is when I'm fucking you. Don't waste that lovely voice dining anything else," Bill hushes, pressing his head against his mates.

A happy, needy chirp leaves Dipper's throat. "Please stay," he whines. "I need you," he whispers while more tears stain his face.

"I'll be back in a minute. If not, call out my name," Bill says, pulling away. "Start counting," he smirks, turning his back to Dipper. "One, two, three."

The door closes.

*

It turns out, Dipper was seven weeks pregnant. Mating in his haft siren form made it easier to become pregnant, and his body forcefully changed to better suite of delivering a healthy child.

Dipper had been placed in a large barrel in the captains dean. More and more, he became primal. Only letting Bill and Wendy near him. He started to his at others that dared to come forward, and purred when Bill was close.

One of the men tried to feed him, but Dipper took off his hand, and tore it to shreds. Not a very good first impression.

Dipper became needy as while. Desiring Bill by his side at all times, and the need to feed more often then any other pregnant women.

*

Months had gone by, and gossip spread among the greedy pirates.

"He's a monster," one of Bill's men spoke. Angrily, Bill leans up against the mast, glaring at them.

"No kidding. That's the same kid the captain picked up awhile back yeah? He used to be so cute," another meat-sack chuckled.

"Won't mind seeing him in the sheets," a large man chuckles darkly, licking his lips.

A women punched them both in the arms. "Morons, if the captain hears you, you don't know what he'll do!" She hisses. "Besides, that kid took Rick's hand, he's in full predator mode. He doesn't have legs right now, want him to take yours?" She warns.

"So loyal to the captain. We're just having a laugh," they chuckle out.

"Well Captain Bill doesn't."

*

The night, Bill threw the two members of his crew off the ship. They drowned in that restless watery hell.

Bill returned to his room, with a very eager siren looking up at him. The boy's face was curious, eyes bright, with his tail flipping back and forth. Dipper had two more months left of waiting, but nothing seemed to different with his body. Only a small, almost noticeable bump sat in his lower abdomen.

Bill was worried for the child.

"Darling, how was your rest?" Bill coos, kneeling down to the barrel.

Dipper leans forward, rubbing his head on Bill's neck, purring. "Lonely," he whines.

Bill pulls away, hands cupping Dipper's plump cheeks, kissing his face tenderly. "I know, I know. The bed is cold with pout you there. Soon though. Just a little longer," he says in between kisses.

Dipper had give Bill a chance, and he had gotten more.

"Bill, I want another one," Dipper purrs, eyes closing, focusing on the warmth of his mates hand. "I want more," he whispers.

A light chuckles leaves the back of Bill's throat, "we haven't even had our first child," he points out.

"But I already said I want more," Dipper corrects. "I want more after the it's born," he says.

"Alright."