Clipped wings

(Here's something light and fluffy after the last chapter. Sorry. That wasn't my best work. Thanks to @AnOddStarrySky for their request love you all my lovelies)

Sitting down on a stump, Dipper couldn't help but stare at the towns folk. How the wagons passed by with the towns children, ready to go off to school. Their little school uniforms were so cute, he wished he could have gone to school when he was alive.

"Whatcha doing?" A voice asked from behind.

Turning his head, Dipper smiled at his sister. Sighing happily, he turns back to the town. "I'm just watching the school kids," he smiled happily at the kids playing around in the wagons. "I just wish we could have gone," he sighed.

Plopping herself down, Mabel swung her her legs over the stump, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it really sucks," she smiled. "But I have some good news," she said cheerfully as she clung to his arm," I hear, we're going to be reborn soon," she teased.

Dipper's ears perked up," really?" He asked in excitement. "We've been waiting for over 50 years, are you serious?!" He asked.

"Yep," she said. "In fact. It's tomorrow morning," she smiled.

And that's when Dipper's smile disappeared. "I-it's tomorrow morning?" He looked down sadly.

"Oh, I-I. I forgot," Mabel looked at the ground sadly.

"No. No. It's fine," he smiled sadly. "I'm going to go, you know.... Speed the last day I have as an angel," he said with a smile, even if he was sad.

"Yeah. You do that," she said, waving him off as he left for the sky. "It's really is sad," she sighed, falling backwards on the stump. " it really is a tragedy."
___________________

Landing on a tree branch, Dipper let his wings stretch. "Where is that idiot?" He huffed out after flying for almost any hour.

"I hear you're looking for an idiot?" Bill asked, sitting in the next tree over.

Smiling, Dipper sat down on the neighbouring branch," looks like a found one," he said, staring at the devil. But then.... He felt the pain in his heart again.

Taking a deep breath, he looked Bill in the eyes, his face was now serious. "I have something to tell you," he choked at his own words.

Nervously, Bill chuckled," why so serious Pinetree?" He smiled awkwardly.

"I— I'm," he choked out, the words never wanted to leave his throat. Tears began to pour from his eyes, his choked words, turned to choked cries.

"Hey, hey now," Bill said, petting Dipper's hair," everything's alright, you can tell me anything," he smiled sweetly at his lover. Pulling him into a hug, Bill cradled Dipper in his lap. Softly hushing him, and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

For Dipper, it hurt all the more. Knowing he'll be reborn, and leave Bill. It hurt him so much. He didn't want to leave him.

"I— I'm," it took him a moment, but he forced his words out," I'm going to be reborn tomorrow," he sobbed harder into Bill's chest. Suddenly, Bill's hand stopped stroking Dipper's locks. Looking up from Bill's tear stained shirt, tears landed on his face. "Bill?" He asked in a soft whisper.

"You're leaving me?" He whispered out, trying his best to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed into Bill's shirt as he clung to him for dear life.

'I'm sorry,' was the the only thing that made it past Dipper's lips for the next hour.
____________________

Once night came, Bill let Dipper sleep in his lap. It was so easy for Angels. All they had to do was sit there and fallow the rules. But demons have to repent before going back. That's all Bill ever tried to do once he fell in love.

Tomorrow morning was it. The day he had to say goodbye. Bill shook his head, forcing theses thoughts from his head. If it was any other Angel, he'd turn them into a fallon, then leave them.

But Dipper was different. He was so much different then the others. He close his eyes and remember the first time he'd met them. Fumble around on his wings, yelling at him for being this way. It mad him laugh how Dipper once hated him. He just wanted to close his eyes and forget that his love was leaving him tomorrow.
____________________

It was soon time. Dipper and Mabel stood in front of the gate way. All they had to do was walk right through, both teens were scared. Dipper held Bill's hand tightly as they waited for there turn. Being checked off, one by one, Angels, and some demons wait their turns.

Soon. Too soon, it was Mabel and Dipper's turn. "Say your goodbyes now," a woman said.

Dipper stood there speechless. His mouth hung open like an idiot. Then idea hit. Smiling, "I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be, I know it was going to happen sooner or later," Bill let out a dry laugh.

"I wasn't talking about you," Dipper smirked. Leaving Bill dumbfounded.

"Are you ready?" The women asked. Both Mabel and Dipper nodded." Well then, your new lives are waiting, but sir, you can't," she said smiling.

Mabel took the first step, walking into her new life, waiting for Dipper to be born as her brother in her next life. Taking a deep breath, Dipper threw Bill forward into the gate, with him building after.

"Wait!" The woman yelled. "Sir, should we bring them back?" She turn to the man.

And he smiled kindly. "No, I think we should leave them."
________________

Slipping the last book on the shelf, he headed back to his desk. Just to read. The Library was slow around this time, and he was only a part-timer.

"Hello?" A voice asked. Looking up from his book, he was met with a pair of blue eyes. "Yeah, I wanted to check out these books, and possibly get your number?" He smirked.

He smiled. "If I was locking for an idiot, I'll let you know," he said, a slight blush on his cheeks.

The teen leaned forward on the desk," I think I know I guy," he said.

Reaching out his hand," I'm Mason Pines," he said.

The other Teen shook his hand," the names Bill. Bill Cipher," he smiled. "I think the Pinetree is a cuter nickname," he pointed to Mason's neckless. "So. Can I pick you up? Around.... 6?" He smiled widely.

"5:30, in front of the Library. If your not there at 6:45, I'll silt your throat the next time I see you. Deal?" He ailed, raising his brow.

"Deal?" Bill said smiling. Shaking the Boys hand, he pulled him into a kiss, which Mason happily expected.

----THEEND----