My God Part 1

Waking up to the shrine, the water tossed inside of the golden bowl. The raises of sun danced with the crystal water.

"Dipper, hurry up, we're going to be late!" Mabel yelled from in front of me.

"Be careful Mabel! Your going to drop the wine," I yelled back, picking up my pace.

At the top of the stairs, I and Mabel stopped to catch our breaths. "You, dummy, now we're late," she teased running towards the shrine, bottle in hand." Hurry up Dipper, or you're going to be left behind," she yelled, almost at the doors.

"No, Mabel! We need to enter at the same time, remember?!" I ran. Water drenched my hands, slimy and cold. My eye caught the attention of a man staring at us, his face was with a yellow cloth with an eye on it, chuckled at us. His black ceremonial robes danced gracefully in the wind, his hair tied up in a long ponytail, neatly tucked away on his shoulder.

His stunning beauty, was-"Ah—" I screamed, tumbling to the ground,
"Ow," I groaned, pulling the bowl off my head.

"Ow, Dipper you jerk-face! " Mabel complained under me. The bottle of wine was smashed, we were both covered with sticky wine.

The Ford to the shrine swung open," what's going on out here?!" Ford yelled, good thing he didn't notice us,"- Ah... oh," he noticed us.

"Great uncle Ford it wasn't my fault," Mabel groaned from under me.

"Hi, I'm fault," I laughed nervously, looking up at him.

He let out a sigh,"come 'ere," he said, lifting us up to our feel. Outing a hand on one of both our shoulders," look. I know your still young, and full of energy; however, when we are in this sacred shrine, we need to look after it. You two are the Ayres to this place when you're older, so what I want you two to do, is clean up the mess, pay respects, then go get New wine and water for the gods wedding in a few days. He's going to pick I wife so he basically doesn't kill us all out of boredom. Got it?"

"Got it," we doth said in sync.

"Good, now I'm going to go get Stanley, so we can make dinner. I'll see you at home," he sad ruffling our hair.

"So how should we do this?"  I ask Mabel as she is already racing down the steps." Hey!" I yell at her causing her to turn."did you pay your respects?!" I asked stern voice- she nodded." Then go get the wine and water. I'll clean you here," I yell as she pulls down the steps, nodding her head.

Sighing, I walk towards the storage shed. Grabbing a mop, I close the shed, and walk back towards the spill.

----------(10 minutes later)---------

Mabel, running up the step,"Dipper I got the things!" She calls out from behind.

I turn to see her a few steps away from me, holding the bottle under her arm, the bowl in her palms.

"Mabel, you idiot, you're going to break something, give me that," I say annoyed taking the bottles from under her arm.

We both placed the items and the respective placed on the altar." Good, now go home so I can get dressed, my clothes are still here," I push her out.

"Ok, bro bro, just don't get possessed by a scary ghost. Oooo Wooo Ooooo," she laughed, leaving me alone to change.

I walked into the changing room, de-robing myself.

"That's a nice body you have there," a voice spoke close to my ear- making me jump.

I immediately turned to see the face of the creeper, but no one was there.

"I'm right behind you kid," it spoke again, I turn a heel, but again, no one was there.

"Who are you?!" I impatiently asked, scared out of my mind.

Then an arm was placed on my shoulder," geez kid, lighten up a bit," he laughed. I turned my head to see the man from earlier." You need to learn how to have fun," he joked.

I ducked under his arm, stepping away from him- to get a better look army him." Who are you?" I asked nervously slipping on my shirt.

"Well," he sang," I'm someone very important to this shrine. With out me, it'll fall apart," he laughed shrugging shoulders.

Slipping on my pants, I noticed he was staring at me," and?" I certainly ask.

"And what?" A smirk stretched across his face.

"And what is your role exactly? I know my great uncles own the place, but I've never seen you before," I say flatly.

"So Fordster never mentioned me?" He asked sitting himself down. I shook me head. He sighed in disapproval, I could tell, even though I couldn't see his face, he looked angry." Well, your going to be at the "gods" wedding aren't you? He asked.

I nodded," yeah, I'm carrying in the water- to bless the unlikely woman, that has to marry him," I say coldly.

"Oh yeah? And what's so bad about him, eh?" He asked leaning towards me in his seat.

"Well, he insists that someone finds him a wife, or he'll make everyone insane, or start fires across the world, because he's bored," I say annoyed.

" I think he's just lonely," the man laughed," maybe he wants some one to share his power with," he said calmly.

"Well then he should just quit playing "god", and take a break," I sigh in my seat.

"It's not that simple, without him. No one would have dreams, nightmare, wishes, hopes, thoughts. Everyone would be a useless meet sack," he laughed walking out of the shrine, I pressed to follow him.

"I guess your right, but Fords the only one that's seen him," I complain.

He laughs, looking down at me," well, he only shows himself to certain people. I'm sure you've seen him, you just didn't realize it. Plus his showing himself at the wedding, to pick a bride," he laughed.

He was a strange man, he looked like he knew what he was talking about; Even though he strange, he's fascinating.

"Will you be there?" I blurted out, quickly covering my mouth- my face turned red.

He looked stunned for a moment- bursting out laughing" kid I'm going to be the life of the party"
I laughed along with him. "Hey kid?" He asked in a chipper tone as we reach the bottom of the steps.

"Yeah?" I answered looking up at him.

Placing a hand on my shoulder," I want you to have this- just make sure you give it back tomorrow, ok?" He said, removing part of the clothe from covering his mouth.

He then leans forward, pressing his lips against mine. The kiss felt intoxicating, pulling me deep and deep into pleasure. He the pulls away, as if he's ripping that pleasure from my soul- looking up at him stunned, I finally came back to my senses. My face boiling red, "Pervert!" I scream at the top of my lungs pushing him back, bolting for home. My Face burn with passion and embarrassment, I dared not to look back, but I did, and he was gone. Stopping in my tracks a few feet away from the shrine, I finally assessed to the situation for what it was," just another Paedophile," I say out of hatred and sadness. Why does this keep happening. He's not that much older but still, I'm only 16, and he looks like he's in his 20's.

"Such an idiot," I tell myself, dragging my feet home.