Kidnapping a Beauty Part 1

ladynoirisback (thank you darling for your suggestion. I have now decided to make my first request a story. I thank you, I had a bit more excitement then usual while writing this and hope all you lovelies enjoy)

Snapping his fingers, the gun shot a bullet through the mans skull. His begging and pleading came to a stop. "Finally," Bill said, massaging his forehead. "*sigh* You see men? This is what happens when you don't follow orders," he said tiredly, gesturing his hand lazily at the corpse that once was a man. "Now," he stood up from his seat," I'm leaving, so clean up, and get lost," he said flatly as he kicked the dead man.

Waking to his room, he passed by his brother's, opening up the door," hey, I didn't- the fuck?" He said, staring at his brother ridding his best friend.

"Ah?! Bill!" Will screamed in embarrassment, covering up his body with shame." It's—" years started welling up in his eyes," it's not— I swear I—" he stuttered.

"What up Bill? Mind if I finish up here?" Tad asked calmly, gripping Will's hips firmly.

"Sure, take your time, I just wanted to know why you skipped, now I know. Continue," he said calmly as he closed the door— leaving them to their business.

"To think, my cry baby little brother was into that, hmm? I guess Tad is rubbing off on him," he chuckled to himself walking down thee abandoned halls of the old hotel.

Retching the masters sweet, aka, his bedroom, he flung open the door." Honey! I'm home~" he sang jumping onto his bed. His loving cat jumped onto his lap.

"Meow," she went. Looking up at the man that saved her.

"Aww, you hungry, Rosemary?" He asked gushing over his precious cat.

As he watched Rosemary eat, he flipped through the documents he had an on Stanford Pines," that noisy reporter has been a pain in my side for to long. I need to show him, how's boss. If he writes about one more thing–"

"Boss?" A young female spoke, opening a small crack in the door.

Bill, looking over annoyed," what is it now?" He demanded. The girl flinched, handing some papers over to Bill. He snatched them out of her hand. Glancing over them, he gritted his teeth, but once he flipped to the next page- a smile spread across his face. "What's your name again?" He asked the woman standing in the doorway.

She gulps," it's Julia," she said in a shaky voice p.

"Well, Julia. You just earned a vacation. 1 week, be dace here nested Sunday," he waved her out.

"Thank you, thank you sir," she said quietly, leaving him as fast as possible.

This is good, very good. Fordster is going to pay, pay with a life— one of his family members life. He was thinking about going for the girl- Mabel her name was it? Yeah, she looked like, she'd be fun to brake.

"She goes to my old high eh? Well that wasn't so hard, Gravity Falls High is very popular, even though he shot the place up a couple years back when he graduated. "Alright, looks like, I'm going to be visiting the school tomorrow, this will be fun.

Very fun...

--(Monday. 9:27 a.m At Gravity Falls High)--

The morning was quietly progressing other then the bat-shit-crazy students outside the classroom. Dipper glanced off, bored out of his mind. "Hey Dipper!" Mabel leaned over her brother from behind." I'm going out with some friends again today, cover for me?" She asked sweetly as she played with his soft, curly hair.