Master's word part 2

"And what's yours?" Bill asked, pulling the boy closer with a smirk as he looked at the younger boy.

Dipper's body froze with fear. He had heard this name long ago. Bill Cipher was a unruly, sadistic brat of the noble bloodline that is from, well... the Cipher family, and Dipper believed that they had met, once upon a different life– the life when he was still classed as a member of the Pines family.

Looking down, Dipper tried to avoid as much eye contact as possible, from what what he was now, he didn't have the right. "Call me whatever you want Master, I don't have a name as long as I'm your slave," Dipper muttered.

Bill pulled Dipper to his toes," I asked you a question, and you will give me an answer. Don't you dare haft ass another answer ever again in my presence," he ordered coldly. His words stung like shards of ice, and froze Dipper's skin as his first orders sunk into his mind.

"Yes, Master," Dipper spoke softly, with his eyes– still avoiding contact with his new master.

"Hey," Bill said, harshly gripping Dippers chain," you will always look me in the eyes as you speak to me, and me alone," Bill ordered, his words like fire even in his cold tone.

Slowly, Dippers eyes made contact with Bill's, their gazes locked on each other. Bill's face softened into a smile, his cold, yet dark persona seemed to disappear like smoke. "So again, what's your name," Bill asked a final time, finally letting the boy rest on his heals.

"I don't like my name so... I just go by a nick name," he whispered.

Pulling a chair out from the table, he turned it to face the boy," alright, but I asked for you Real Name," he said, sitting crosslegged in the seat.

"My name is Mason, but I go by Dipper thanks too my birth mark," he said softly as he lifted up his hair, revealing his forehead.

Bill let out a chuckle," that's cute, but I think this is cuter," his said smirking as he pulled the boy to his lap. Lifting Dipper's chain, Bill slipped something around the boy's neck. "There. That's a lot better," Bill smiled, caressing the boy's cheek.

"What— what did you do?" Dipper asked as he looked down at his master. His legs straddled the other teen's, Dipper's face was lightly flushed pink.

"It's a caller for my new pet," he chuckled as he licked his lips. "I'll call you pine tree," he said, pointing to the pine tree hanging from the caller.

Suddenly, Bill tugged Dipper down  by his new caller, choking him, "Now listen carefully Pine tree," he chuckled darkly," you will wear whatever is proved for you. You will wear this caller at all times. If you disobey any order I give you, whether it's big or small, I will punish you. You will only leave my side when I say, and will even sleep in the same bed," he listed cheerfully.

"Wait! I don't have the right to sleep in a bed that belongs to my master," Dipper pleaded.

"Now, for my final order, you will only call me by my name, but you may not tell anyone my name, understand?" He smirked evilly.

Dipper couldn't do anything but nod. "Yes... Bill," Dipper answered.

"Good, now... come here," Bill said. Pulling Dipper down, his lips made contact with his. Dipper was left stunned as Bills tongue slipped easily into the boys mouth. When Bill pulled his lips from his new pet's, a line saliva hung from the boy's lips. "You've got some here," he chuckled to himself as he licked the boy's mouth.