My God part 2

After dinner, I went straight to my room. I didn't bother to speck my mind at dinner- my family family asked me if I was alright, but even though I lied, and told them that I wasn't. Sitting at my desk, I twirled my pencil around and round in between my finger tips, thinking about the strange man.

"It's not like I hated talking to him," I muttered to myself. "I never even saw his face," I pouted.
I'll never know what he looks like now because it could literally be anyone.

All the memories of the past came flowing back to me as if it where a bad dream. I gritted my teeth in disguised at all the fat, old, disgusting Paedophiles that tried to get in my pants. Men and women alike- I hated them.

"Aw— fuck this," I huffed, ripping off my shirt- it falling to the floor.

"Hey Mabel!? I going to use the shower! " I yelled from upstairs.

Locking the door, I slid my pants off of my legs. I looked in the mirror, sweat from earlier still remained on my-" What the hell is that?" I asked flatly, looking deep met into the mirror." It's a fucking triangle!" I say surprised. I poked, at the small shape located on my lower left shoulder. I rubbed and rubbed, but nothing came off." Is it fucking paint?!" I rub harder- it stared to hurt my skin.

"Aw fine, it might come off in the shower," I say annoyed.

Turning on the water, I hop into the fresh boiling water what hissed agent my skin. It felt nice; the warm a confute of the water felt heavenly.

----(after his steamy shower)----

I laded there, in the darkness of night, covered in the warm fluffy sheets, but sleep felt well away from my grasp. "Why can go sleep?" I sigh, turning to face the wall.

I pulled my hand to my chest, the triangle started to burn agents my flesh. Closing my eyes, I found myself thinking of n' old unforgotten memory. It was a when I was 8. An old fat man came up to me one day at the park after school. He nearly stripped me bare as his bald head. His heavy breathing felt disgusting against my skin, I trembled in fear, begging and pleading to be let go, but that guy said, 'everything's going to be alright as long as I don't scream,' I never believed him, so I decided to scream for help, but his big sausage fingers gagged me. It horrified me, that I could remember every detail of his ugly face. His obese gut, how it crushed me, his snotty nose dripping down on my face, his broken yellow teeth as he grinned selfishly in the lustfully down at me, his fogged glasses.

It made me shiver every time, but another man can along and saved me. He burned his ugly ass with a beautiful blue flame. His hair was just like the sun. He wore a suit, black as night, same as his single eyepatch that hid his second blue eye away.

---------(flash back)---------

"You alright kid?" The man asked, crouching down to meet the boy's gaze.

"I-I ah- I... I'm," he stuttered, tears fell from the frightened boy's face as he curled himself up into a ball.

"Why me?" The boy asked looking up at the man, his eyes red and overflowing with tears.

The man still crouching ,towered over the small helpless child.

"Why dose God hate me?" He cried, with men and women starting to take notice.

The man smirked, removing his jacket off of his shoulders. "Maybe it was supposed to be a gift, but horrible people are trying to take advantage of that," he smiled warmly, picking the boy up, walking over to the crowd that formed behind them. For muttered and whisper, of what happened, but in the hype of things, the man passed the child over to his parents, but not before telling him something.

----(end flashback)----

I sighed at the thought that my first crush was an older dude. That sucks- he's probably like 35 or something by now, and I'm not looking for a sugar daddy.

Sighing I let my eyes close, drawing me into the darkness with the words of the man repeating over and over again inside his mind.

"The names Bill, Bill Cipher, and if you ever feel sick of the attention, just ask the god to take it back," he said smirking, leaving me there with a wink, before disappearing into the crowd.