Watch Us

(@snowfire97 thank you darling for you request. Now I shall make it a reality. I do hope that you enjoy it and it pleases you)

Will and Dipper sat there as targets. Both Bill and Tyrone were fighting again, over what? Neither Dipper or Will knew the answer to that.

"Dipper? Do— do you think we sh— should stop them?" Will stuttered out.

Dipper looked over to him," I don't think we should get involved until one of them— Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!" Dipper yelled, springing up from the couch. "Bill! I fucking swear to god! If break that— I'll kill you!" He yelled at Bill.

"What? He started it," Bill asked as if he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"You! Put that coffee table down!" He yelled at Bill, then turning to Tyrone," and you! Stop lighting my grunkles house on fire!" He huffed. Both stopped what they were doing, and sat down on the floor in front of Will and Dipper, how we're both sitting on the couch— glaring down at them with disappointment.

"How can our complete opposites hate each other?" Will whispered to Dipper.

"Because their both sadists," Dipper blurted out with no hesitation because he was mad. And when Dipper was mad, he was almost as big as a sadists as the both of them combined. Both his arms and legs were crossed, he looked like a gang leader— smaller and cute, but still scary.

"What— what were you two fighting over this t-time? Will asked softly, slowly leaning forward in his seat.

Both Tyrone and Bill grunted, not making eye contact with ether of their lover's." Not talk, eh?" Dipper said unpleased. "Fine. I guess you can sit there and think about what you did wrong," Dipper said, pulling out uncle Ford's new invention. A special magic, and strength depletor. The more Magic or strength  'you' use to get them off, the more power it drains.

"What the hell are these pine tree, you getting kinky or something?" Bill asked with a smirk, not knowing whet Dipper was really doing.

"Yeah kid, what the hell?" Tyrone asked, gritting his teeth together." Will, come take theses off me," he demanded, gesturing his hands behind his back.

Will panicked, not knowing what Dipper was boing, he stood up, but before he could step forward to help his master and lover, Dipper, pushed Will back down. Whispering gently against Will's ear, Will's face let up red with embarrassment. "N-no, Di-Dipper!" He yelled in a hush and panic tone," I... I... I can't do that!"

Whispering gently against Will's ear once more, Will looked back at both Tyrone and Bill, "ok...." He barely whispered out.

"What are you playing at, pine tree!?" Tyrone asked harshly. Getting annoyed about not being set free. "Chiper! Read their minds!" He yelled, not being able to move from his knees.

"I can't," Bill said in surprise.

"What do you mean, you can't?!" He yelled impatiently.

Dipper smirked down at both of them, before fluttering his eyes closed, leaning in to kiss Will. Both Bill and Tyrone gasped when they saw both Will and Dipper, slowly pushing and pulling their lips together and apart.

"Do something Chiper!" Tyrone yelled. He didn't want anyone touching his blueberry, not even his other self.

"I told you I can't, it's draining my energy! I can't move," he grunted in pain. Watching he's lover kissing someone else was angering him, but at the same time he thought it was hot, like two little kittens licking each other.

Soon Will let out a small moan as Dipper gently pushed Will to his back. Dipper, now straddling him with his hips as both slowly rocked their hips together. "Dipper," Will gasps as Dipper starts to nibble on his neck, with Will slowly and harshly pulling at Dipper's locks.