A Fools Love part 3

After a long and agonizing year of hiding, it had been done, it was over.

They had been caught in the act, by a noblemen visiting from a far of country had spotted them holding kissing in the shadows. Rumours that once ruled the castle walls, had finally died out— only to take shape once more. The queen, with her new power, wanted Dipper's head on a stake outside of the palace so everyone could see his shame.

"Sophia, darling. Are you really going to believe a silly rumour?" Bill asked coldly.

Gritting her teeth, she was furious; overwhelming anger dripped from her every pore. "Well!? Is it true or not!? I will not have my husband be a sinner!" Her voice razed as she glared daggers into Dipper's skull.

"My queen, I reassure you that—"

"I wasn't talking to you! You worthless peace of trash!" She yelled, he hand struck his cheek. It stung like fire, her rings dug into his flesh as she back handed him once more. It was so painful.

Gritting his teeth, Bill rose to his feet. As he marched over to them," enough!" He yelled, gripping her wrist. She looked up at his with anger, but also fear. "I am the only one that decides who's worthless or not, hitting one of the smartest people in this kingdom is disgusting, and angers me. If you want me to prove that I feel nothing for him, then tell me, but killing someone I know, I have no desire towards is heartless and cruel. So tell me, Sophia darling," he ordered.

"Strike him!" She yelled, "beat him," he screamed.

Dipper's eyes widened in fear, his body shook. "Very well, I'm sorry for what you saw, I'm willing to accept anything you do," Dipper said, bowing his head down.

Bill's eyes filled with pain, this was the last thing he wanted, but he hardened his heart as he drew back his hand before striking Dipper's face multiple times. His face was bruised and bloodied, his lip bitten form him trying to stop his screams.

"Are you satisfied?" Bill asked coldly, removing his once white gloves.

"Very," she said, walking out of the throne room.

Looking down at Dipper, pain filled his heart. "You may leave," he spoke coldly down at Dipper. Turning to the rest of the servants," and if anyone makes another lie or comment about this matter again," he spoke coldly, pulling one of swords," I'll kill you myself," he spoke coldly as he left the room.

His knees shook as he stood, everyone was looking at him, fear and disgust filled their eyes. Without saying a word, he left. He knew Bill didn't mean it, he knew it hurt Bill a lot more then it hurt him.
_____________________

"Dipper, are you ok? You haven't come out since you got back," Mabel asked opening the door slightly, pecking into the broken hearted boys room.

"I'm fine," he whispered, his body tucked into a ball in the corner of his room, tears fell from his eyes.

"Is Dipper in hat town right now?" She asked, sitting close to here brother. He nodded, pulling his hat down further as he dug his face into his knees. "I know it must be tough being in love. Especially when it's a guy, and the king, and he's married, and has two kids.... I'm not really helping am I?" She chuckled.

Dipper nodded again. Sighing heavily, Mabel lead up against Dipper, "it'll be fine, I know he loves you," she said with a smile, pulling Dipper's hat off— with his eyes fallowing to hers. "Tomorrow is going to be fine. It's not like you'll be killed on the trip. It's only two days and a night, you'll be fine," she smiled calmly, pulling Dipper into a hug.

"I guess you're right," Dipper smiled. "It'll be fine,"

"Yeah, it will,"
_______________________