It's Calling Me part 2

My body was burning, but I also felt calm and at ease— but still. It burned. Heavy sheets draped over my sore body, along with sweat, but was wiped away by a cold cloth.

"Shhh, it's alright. Take it slow," he gently whispered as he helped me up.

As I sat up, my head throbbed in pain— I guess I'm still on my heat. "Damn," I mutter under my breath. Sighing, I look up, to see a young man, holding a damp cloth. "Where– where am I?" I ask, my vision still blurred.

"Home," he said, patting my head.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my vision slowly coming back— looking at guy with sun bleached hair, and pure blue eyes.

Rubbing the back of neck, I could feel a bandage, my fingers run over the overlapping strips. "Oh no," I whisper, fear fill my mind, my bony quivered. "No. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening," I yell, tears fill my eyes. "Why?" I yell, looking at him in anger and sorrow. "Who did this!? Was it Gideon?! I'll kill that bastard!" I yell, trying to move out from the covers, but only to be gently pushed back.

He chuckled calmly as if I was acting like an idiot for no reason." No, it wasn't Gideon," he spoke softly while petting my hair, it felt nice— calming. "And you're lucky it wasn't," he chuckled softly," he was planning on forcing you to mate with on of his alpha toys, and put you to work, if you catch my drift," he spoke in a low dark tone, but it still felt calming to me— stupid heat... Wait a second?!

Fear filled my eyes, "Dose that mean? You—"

"That's right," grinned from ear to ear as he grabbed my hand softly, "the names Bill Chiper, and I'm your new mate, and what's yours cutie?" he chuckled lightly.

Yanking my arm away, tears filled my eyes," ....get out," I whispered. He cocked his head to the side, and hummed, finding my pain enjoyable. "Get out!" I screamed, throwing a pillow at his head.

Smirking, he lifted his arms up in defeat, waltzing out of the room with a spring in his step— closing the door behind him. I sat there— crying, sobbing. It was so unfair, I never asked for this— I never asked for any of this! If it wasn't for the fact that I'm— I was apart of the Pines Clan, then I would've been mated off as soon as I had my first heat, but now? That didn't even matter. If I was still safe at home, then I still would've had 4 more years, before I was matched up with a random mate.

I sobbed harder into my hands, it was so painful to think about. I don't even know him, at least I know most of the alphas in other Clans, but him!? What Clan dose he belong to?! Is he alone!? Oh god!— Was he a lone alpha?! Just my fucking luck! Not only am I bonded with an alpha I never met, but he's a Rogue!

Taking a deep breath, I look up, my eyes red and sore. As I gleaned around the room I took in my surroundings. It was a small room, I'm sitting in a large kingsize bed, with white sheets, because it's summer, two nightstand sat next to the bed— with one lamp on ether side. The walls are made out of birch, with a medium sized window on the other side of were I sat. A chair in front of me, with the door, being a few feet away from the side which I sat on.

"I guess the room is nice," I mumble, bringing my knees to my chest. Everything was quite, calm, peaceful, calming. The nice summer brews was heaven against my face.

"You calm down know," Bill asked, leaning up against the doorframe, ginning like an idiot.

I sighed, nodding my head slowly. He hummed with joy as he slowly stepped towards the my side of the bed. Kneeling down, he gently grabbed my hands, I wanted to resist, I wanted to fight, but I let him draw my hands to his lips. Looking up at me, his eyes like puppies," I'm sorry, please forward me?" I asked sweetly against my skin.

My face grow hot, I could fell the back of my neck tingle to his every touch. "I don't know if I can. Not now at least," I whispered.

His face lit up with joy," well, for now, let me get you some food. I don't want you up and walking. You'll hurt yourself," he chuckled, leaving the room once more.

My skin. It felt long with him gone. My stupid heat will pick up more in the night, I'm sure of it. And what about Bill? How long can he last? My heats last a full week, well that is, until I have sex, but I'd never done it before— it wasn't even a thought, even back when I lived with my own Clan. Bill must be in pain.

"Here you go," Bill said cheerfully, holding a tray of soup, bread and I hope— hot chocolate. "There you are love. Eat up then get some rest," he said happily as he placed the tray on my lap.

Looking down at the food, I could smell Bill's pheromones, it was intoxicating, over powering. I hated my body for lusting for him, but I couldn't help it. I stared eating to take my mind off the smell. I noticed a butter knife, when he's gone I'll stash it under my pillow.
_______________________

It was finally night, and Bill was sleeping soundly next to me. Taking a deep breath, I pull the knife out from under it, turning it around in my fingers. If I kill him, I can go home. If I kill him, I can pretend that nothing ever happened. If I kill him, it will be as if I was beta— I've never had sex before, I'll never know the difference.

Pulling the knife back, I aim for his chest. Taking a deep breath, I gabbed the knife down, but stopped. Why did I stop? Tears filled my eyes, " I— I can't do it," I whimper as my arms drop to my sides while more tears streamed down my face.

"Pine tree?" Bill spoke coldly, his eyes opened slowly, he's pheromones where overwhelmingly angry. I quickly hide the knife under pillow. As he sat up, his eyes red glowed with anger, his head retched out for me, gesturing for the knife.

Lowering my head in shame, I pick up the knife, handing it over to him. He looked at it, his stare going back 'n' forth between me and the object. Sighing, he places it down on the table beside him— then looking at me, he pulls me close to his bare chest, my body froze to his touch, it was scary but thrilling," I'm sorry," I whispered through my lips. My body melted into his touch.

Chuckling darkly, Bill stroked the top of my hair," I'm so glad you didn't try to kill me," he whispered close to my ear. Licking his lip, he pushes me to my back. His body towering over my own, it drove me insane, I've never felt like this. " it just shows, you know who's in charge," he chuckled.
________________________

I could feel my mind leaving me as Bill shoved his cock deeper into me. I couldn't stop moaning, gasping— screaming for more. Everything, every movement drove me crazy.

"Come on, pine tree," Bill grunted, ramming harder into me," tell me, tell me you want it," he smirked down at me, his eyes blood red, his mouth dripped with my blood from all the bitting he did to my body. "Come on love! Tell me. Tell me before I cum," he demanded.

He dominating voice rang in my ears, I loved it! Wrapping my arms around him neck, I yanked him down, kissing his lips sloppily as he rammed harder. Pulling away, "I want you pups," my words slurred past my lips.

He smirked darkly," are you—"

"Yes!" I screamed, wrapping my legs around his waist. He Looked stunned for a second, before ramming into me few more times before we both came. His cum drenched my insides as I felt myself break.

Bill laid down beside my, a smirk covered his face as he held my limp body in his arms. " I can't wait for you to birth year pups," he sweetly kissed me.

"Yeah, me nether," I smile softly.

Maybe this isn't so bad.