Chapter. 20

Dizzy and FP were breathing heavily as sweat began to stick to their skin making it glow under the little light they had. "Harder FP." FP groaned as he thrusts his body forward.

Then as they both finished, they sighed in victory. "Fuck. That was harder then I thought it would be." FP muttered as he looked at the box, they had just shoved into the truck, in front of them. Dizzy chuckled wiping the sweat from her brow.

"Hopefully that is the last of the shipment." She says leaning on the side of the truck. FP chuckled as well and pulled her into his arms. Dizzy and FP had been busy all day trying to get the new jackets together to pass out to everyone. Dizzy didn't have one yet because she wasn't in a gang. She left The Sons. But FP looked hot in his new one. It had the Serpents in the back and The Sons on the left pocket breast. The Sons have the same but the Serpents were on the right side of the pocket.

"They look pretty damn good, D." FP says, complementing her as he kissed her head. "Today's the day. You ready to fight for what's ours?" FP asked and Dizzy punched his chest a little.

"I'm always ready to keep what's ours. Don't ever think I'm never going to not fight." Dizzy says with a straight and meaningful look. FP just stared at her. Like many times before. FP just watched the way her eyes glimmered. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"One of the many reasons why you are my one and only." Dizzy rolled her eyes at his cheesy words. But FP stopped her from saying anything by cupping her face in his hands. She was perfect. It was like she was made just for him. "It's true D. I'll prove it to you. Today and every other day we spend together. I want you. I need you. You are my old lady who keeps me in check." Dizzy smiled brightly. He called her his old lady.

In biker terms, it didn't actually mean old lady. It meant the one who is your significant other. The one you are willing to die for. Once you join that family, you stay in it. No matter what.

"How are you gonna prove it to me lover boy?" She asked smirking. FP smiled and chuckled a little. He looked up at the sky and took one of his hands off her face, digging in his pocket.

FP felt around his pocket and felt that shape. Four edges on each side. Sharp corners that felt as if they would cut his finger. But she was his. He wanted her forever. So FP looked back down at her and sighed. He took a knee down and Dizzys heart stopped.

FP Jones. Forsythe Pendleton Jones II had gone down on one knee and looked up at her with his gorgeous blue eyes. His smile was so perfect and his salt' n pepper beard was the cherry on top. But he had that mischief look in his eyes. The same one he gave her when they first kissed.

"Dizzella Graham Smith," He took her hand in his and her breaths were short. "Would you be the honor of being my last and only wife?" Dizzy didn't say anything. To FP she looked like a guppy fish out of water. He had to convince her. "I know I'm not the smartest, or be rich. But I do know how to love. I know what you need. I can give you that. I need you Dizzy. You give me a purpose to move forward. I cleaned up my act and got my shit together. Not only for my boy but for you. Dizzy I need you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you." Dizzy finally let go of her breath and smiled with a small glossy look in her eyes.

"Yes." That made FP worried. He thought she said no but he had to take a double take. "Yes!" She said louder. And he stood up shocked. "I want you, Jones. Ride or die. Remember?" He let himself go as his body lunched at hers and kissed her with all he had.

He wished he could give her more than he already was. FP wanted her lips to forever remember the taste of his own. He wanted her to feel the way his breath mixed with hers. Like an invisible cloud of lust and love. But he also knew that if her lips remembered his own. Then she was already going to get tired of kissing him. But Dizzy thought the opposite. She could kiss him every damn day and never once get tired of it. He gave her butterflies and it made her happy that even though she had kissed him many times the feeling never died.