Chapter. 15

Dizzy could remember the exact words Jax told her when he held his baby girl in his arms. It was about three years ago when little baby Jessie Waitforit Smith was born.

The Waitforit was her middle name. Yes if you spell it out you get Wait for it. It was a joke Jax had said when watching How I met Your mother.

It was a good show and Dizzy watched it with him. Jax always made the reference and it just became a thing. Jax told Dizzy that if he ever had a kid he would want to have Dizzy's name to be the middle name. But Dizzy said that she would rather it be Waitforit.

To which, on October 7th, 2014, Jessie Smith was born. Jax was happy to hold his little baby girl and he told Dizzy these very words,

"I want her to be as strong as you. I know what you did for me and Pinky over the years D. I never asked for your protection and somehow you knew I needed it without even asking." Dizzy looked up from the floor to her brother who was holding his own child. He had tears in his eyes as he smiled at Dizzy.

"Come on now. Don't cry on me now, baby brother." Dizzy took his hand in hers and she looked down at Jessie. "She's gonna have your stubbornness that's for sure." Jax rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah. Where do you think I got that from originally?" Jax smirked and Dizzy chuckled shaking her head. She watched as little baby Jessie took hold of her pinky. She was a happy little baby that's for sure. Never once did she looked like she wanted to cry.

Jax's wife laid in bed sleeping. After giving birth to the little monster she fell right asleep. Good thing too. She never like Dizzy. Dizzy never liked her. It was bad but they managed to get along most times.

"My little ass kicker," Jax says smiling. Dizzy looked up at her brother and she knew what that meant.

"Jax under no circumstances is she to be apart of the Sons. If anything, you wait until she is eighteen. Then you may ask her. This life for her should be happy and full of life. She's gonna need you. As much as I hate the bitch over their," She nods her head to his wife. "She's gonna need you too. I already raised you and your sister. I can't do it again JD." Jax nods his head understanding.

°°°

The gang arrived at Pops and everyone in town had watched them enter. It was weird to have all eyes on them. Even Sheriff Keller came in Pops.

"We're not gonna have a problem here are we?" Keller asked and Dizzy sighed.

"No Sheriff. Not at all. They just need some food and they will be on their way." Dizzy says looking up at him. Keller nods then walks off knowing Dizzy wouldn't harm the townspeople. She was too good for that. Alice said so herself.

Juice watched the Sheriff closely. "We're not in any kind of trouble are we?" He asks and Tib smacked him on the head which earned himself one from Dizzy.

"We are the trouble, Juice," Chibs says and Jax sighed. Jessie had ordered a large stack of pancakes to share with her dad. She enjoyed decorating it with a syrupy smile.

Pinky and Justine were sitting in another booth behind them with Tig and Chibs. They seemed to be having a good conversation going on.

"So?" Jax says grabbing the attention of everyone but he focused on FP. "How old are you exactly?" Juice sighed shaking his head. He may not interact well with others but he even knew that was stupid to ask.

"47." Jax looked at Dizzy as if he was shocked. She rolled her eyes and kicked his leg under the table to tell him to behave. He hissed and looked at Dizzy with an angry look but her menacing glare was worse.

"Well, that's not too bad. At least you aren't 80 years old." Tig says chuckling.

"Really Tigger?" Dizzy says with a sneered look. Tig saw this and he gulped his drink down hard. "I think you guy's should get going. I couldn't even imagine what could happen if you are all gone for more then a day." Dizzy lost her glare as she put a mouth full of fries into her cakehole.

"She's right. Boys say goodbye. We need to head out before it gets dark out again." Jax says standing up and Juice had a frown etched on his face. Dizzy and Pinky both stood up letting FP and Justine out. Juice was the first to hug Dizzy, and it was really hard to. She chuckled and hugged him back. Then she pulled away a bit, looking him in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Whatever happens to you or the boys, just know that you are never alone. Social akwardness or not. You are family Juice. I will do anything for you. I just want you to know that. You are stronger then all of us combined. You are all of our hearts." Juice looked as if he was about to cry.

"That's just fucking cheesy, D

"That's just fucking cheesy, D." He said chuckling with his head tilted. Dizzy laughed and kissed his head before Juice moved on to Pinky. Tig and Chibs gave her a look and all she did was laugh.

"You had to make the boy cry? Jeeze you really are cold and heartless." Chibs said jokingly. Dizzy Just shook her head and pulled the both of them into a hug. They hugged her back hard as if they didn't want to let go of her. They would miss her to much.

"Keep tht girl out of trouble alright?" Chibs says pointing to Pinky who was wrapped in Justine's arms.

Dizzy smiled at the two and turned to the guys. "Always." They nods their heads and left to go back outside. Jax was next along with Jessie. "Hey baby girl." Jessie tried to reach for Dizzy and she smiled taking her into her arms.

"Please come with us." Jessie says crying into her aunts arms. Dizzy smiled and looked up at Jax.

"Baby I would love to, but I can't. I have to stay here with FP and Pinky." Jessie shook her head crying more.

"I don't want you to leave us. I don't want to go! Not without you." Jessie was breaking down and her tears were leaving marks on her beautiful face.

" Jessie was breaking down and her tears were leaving marks on her beautiful face

Dizzy sighed and looked at Jax who was now talking to FP. Then looked back down at Jessie. "How about this? When Christmas comes around I will bring FP, Jughead and we'll come celabrate with you." Jessie seemed a bit happier with that, Even though it was in four months. But she excepted her words as she had stopped crying. Jax walked over and kissed his sisters head.

"I'll call you when we get there." Jax says and she nods her head passing Jessie back to him. Jessie cried softly into her fathers shoulder. They all walked out of the dinner leaving FP, Pinky, Justine and Dizzy behind.

FP came over to Dizzy and wrapped is arm around her. She smiled up at him and took his hand in hers as she made them sit down and finish their breakfast. Pinky and Justine were laughing at FPs joke he made and Pinky said it was a dad joke making them laugh harder. Dizzy knew things were going to be tough around here but she knew she could handle it with her family by her side.