Chapter. 9

Dizzy hadn't heard or seen FP in a while. It had been almost a week and usually, Dizzy wouldn't be bothered by it but she was falling for him and that was bad for her feelings.

Dizzy was in her room laying in bed as she had felt bad for ever letting FP touch her like that. Pinky saw her moping around the house with a sad look. She knew that look all to well. It wasn't the same look she had when she heard her boyfriend died but it was close. Even when her ex left her when he found out about the Sons.

"What's wrong?" Pinky asked again and this time she was going to get an answer.

"Nothing," Dizzy muttered in her pillow. Pinky huffed in anger and pushed her sister on her back.

"Yeah. If it's nothing then why are you actually crying?" Pinky asked putting her hands on her hips. Dizzy shook her head.

"I don't fucking know. But it's his fault." Dizzy muttered in pain and Pinky knew what happened. "Before I left yesterday Jughead showed up at his father's trailer. FP and I were hanging out and I left to give them some space. But I could hear them yelling. Jughead told his dad he should stay away from me."

Dizzy sobbed and Pinky hugged her sister tightly. Dizzy cried in her sister's arms. "He called me a bitch and that I would ruin his life." Dizzy cried out and Pinky had a fire growing inside her. It was now Thursday and Pinky was about to go Terminator on Jones's ass.

"I have to go. But I'll be back at three. I promise." Pinky says kissing her big sisters head and Dizzy nods. "Jessie needs a bath and a little nap. She was throwing up last night." Pinky says and Dizzy felt horrible.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't say sorry. I'll be back. Right now you get to stay here and watch Jessie. Don't leave the trailer." Dizzy agreed and watched her little sister run to catch the bus that went by.

Pinky got on and sat in the back where she began to think about what she was going to say to Jones. Then it came to her. Pinky smirked and leaned back and waited till she was at school.

Dizzy did exactly what Pinky told  her to do. She stayed in the trailer and watched the sick Jessie. She hadn't cried for a few hours at all. She was hurt yes but she was trying to keep it together so she can watch over Jessie.

°°°

Pinky walked into the school with a raging aura around her. It was like if she touched someone they would burn. Pinky wasn't happy at all with Jughead Jones and he was about to get it.

"Where is he?" Pinky asked Veronica who was confused.

"Where is who?" She asked closing her locker. Pinky rolled her eyes and then she saw that stupid hat Jughead always wore.

"Hey, Jones!" Pinky called out loudly. Veronica knew what we about to happen. Franky, Pinky's best friend, tried not to giggle. The hallway stopped and looked at Jughead who turned and faced Pinky. "I heard what you said about my sister asshole!" The hall was now interested. Most people thought she was just calling out to a friend but when she said asshole. Everyone played attention.

"So? What if I did? Your sister is still young and she's fucking my dad." Jug said out loud. Archie raised an eyebrow at his friend. Betty was shocked to hear this. Jughead doesn't normally cuss at all.

"I will tell you this once Cumhead," Pinky stepped closer to him and glared hard. She looked scary. Jughead didn't back down though. "You say some shit to hurt my sister or tare your father away from her. I will make your life a living hell. Trust me, you think Cheryl is bad just wait until you piss me off. You so much as think about calling my sister names or even glare at her. I will break every fucking bone in your damn body."