Chapter. 12

Dizzy and FP woke up to the loud pounding on the door. FP groaned and rolled over only to hit Dizzy with his body. He smiled as he remembered the sweet and very sexy hot night. 

He hadn't had sex in a while and Dizzy brought her A game with her making him want more. FP watched her face scrunch up as her hair was sprawled out all over the place. Her face included. She looked so beautiful wrapped up in the sheets that he almost forgot why he woke up.

Another loud knock came at his door making him get angry and sit up from the bed. His naked body hit the cold air making his skin crawl. His lips were pressed into a thin line as he angrily got dressed.

Dizzy gently cracked open her eyes as she saw FP standing up. She smiled remembering last night and stretched out with the blanket close to her chest. "Morning handsome," Dizzy says softly and FP turned to look at her. She bit her lip looking at everything that was out before her.

"Morning, Dollface." He smiled and sighed after another to knock came. "I'm Fucking coming!" He yelled out making Dizzy giggle as she sits up. "What's so funny?"

Dizzy couldn't help what came out of her mouth, "that's what she said." She said with a laugh and He shook his head at her young antics. She was mature but with him, it was like she was a kid. For FP it felt like he was a teenager. She had so much energy.

FP smirked and made his way over to her leaning down to her face. "You're right. That's exactly what you screamed last night." Dizzy gasped in 'shock' and he laughed at her reaction.

Another knock came making the couple upset now. "Who the fuck is knocking at," She looked over at the clock next to her. "Eight in the fucking morning." FP shrugged and grabbed a plaid shirt, some jeans, and a pair of boxers. He got dressed while Dizzy just got out fixing her hair.

FP smiled and walked out of the room closing the door a bit so she had some privacy. In which it was a bad idea to leave his girl in a room full of his clothes.

Dizzy opened the drawer and saw another plaid shirt making her happy as she slipped into it. When she finished buttoning it up it looked like a dress on her. She cracked the door open slightly to see FP was pissed off. He looked over at Dizzy and if he wasn't angry he would be very turned on by the fact Dizzy had on his shirt and panties.

"Who is it?" She whispered and FP Glared at the voice that came from the door.

"Can you please just get dressed and get out of this whore house?" She knew that annoying voice anywhere. Aunt Alice. Dizzy grabbed her shorts and slipped them on then walked out seeing Alice with a man in a suit.

Jessie and Pinky were standing behind them. Dizzy knew what was going on. "Oh hell no!" She walked out of the trailer into the freezing cold. "You do not get to just come here and take them like they belong to you!"

"Actually ma'am she has every right to considering that you are not stable to be raising kids on your own. Especially in a very Gang related area." The man says looking at his clipboard.

"Who the fuck is this guy? The rodent inspector?" She scoffed at him. The man seemed to be upset about this as he raises his head high. "Yeah, I think you forgot to do your job," Dizzy says looking at Alice.

Alice rolled her eyes at her niece's antics. "I'll have you know I'm Patrick Ennis." Dizzy glared at the man. FP stepped out and grabbed Dizzys hand. "I also see you are corrupting the mind of the innocence with your age differentially. Also, you do not have a good paying job and your so-called house isn't even fit for two children. One of which is just five years old." He says with a very shitty attitude. Dizzy stepped very close to the man.