Chapter. 17

It was midnight at Pops. The neon light was still on above. Making that humming sound that Dizzy loved to hear. It was like an electric fire. It crackled and popped. FP and his boys were hanging back on their bikes waiting for Clay.

FP was pissed that this man thought he could fuck with his girlfriend and get away with it. You could say that Jones was being protective but who wouldn't for the ones you love? He shirt as hell wouldn't let anyone he loves do something alone.

Dizzy was growing tired and so were the boys. This was until the sound of a rumble could be heard. On the north side street came the one and only Clay. He was alone of course. He didn't think Dizzy would bring anyone though.

Clay parked his bike and smirked at the woman in front of him. "My, my. You certainly have grown up to be just like your mother." Dizzy glared and Tallboy stood up signaling the other to do so as well. "What the hell do we have here?" He asks still smirking. He got off his bike putting his glasses on the seat. Clay crossed his arms over his chest and horse his gaze from the boys to Dizzy. "I see you made friends."

"What the hell do you want now Clay? To finish the job?" Dizzy asked glaring. Her cold green eyes made him almost shiver. Almost. Clay chuckled and shook his head.

"Nah, Pumpkin. If I wanted to do that, I would have made sure you and your siblings were in that fire." That was what made Dizzy tic. She growled loudly and leaped for him but FP had wrapped his arms around her waist. Clay laughed as he threw his head back. Tallboy and Sweet Pea took their switchblades out and this made Clay look at them. "I would put those toys away. They could hurt someone."

"That's the point, dick head." Sweet Pea growled out. Clay let a small laugh out. But you could hear it wasn't amusement at all. Then in a split second, he pulled a gun from his back and pointed it at Sweet Pea. But everyone heard another click of a gun.

FP was shocked that Dizzy held a gun in her hand and she never let her gaze falter from her target. "Damn baby. Didn't think you would have bigger lady balls then these fucking pansies." Clay was impressed. He even put his gun down.

"Don't call them that." Dizzy hissed out. Clay was now shocked. Why did she care for these guys? Then it clicked as he saw the older guy look at her with caution. Puppy love.

"Ah. I see. You're fucking Big bad wolf here and got these guys to get in on the deal." Clay laughed and tried to take a step forward but Dizzy walked to him with the gun still on him. "Oh come on now Babycakes."

"Stop calling me those fucking names. Why the hell are you here prick? Other than to laugh at us?" Dizzy was sick of this shit already. Her words were so low and dangerous. It was like they were the knives. Slowly cutting away the unwanted flesh from the bone.

"Well, Pumpkin," Dizzy rolled her eyes at the name again. "I can here for you."

"I thought we all knew that already," FP said glaring at the man. Clay smirked and nods his head as he looked FP up and down.

"You sure know how to pick'em. Just like your mother. Always having good taste in men." Clay says now looking back at Diz.

"Is that why she dropped you?" She says smirking and this made Clay upset. He pointed a finger at her.

"Do not disrespect your mother." Dizzy scoffed.

"Like I was doing that. You already did that for her when you made her cheat on her husband. So keep talking and maybe if you're lucky enough," She stopped and smiled real wide. "You might just get a bullet to the head." Clays smirk turned big as well.

"Damn!" He leaned back a bit and laughed. "You really do have your father's mouth. But that's not why I am here. I came to tell you. I'm done trying to take the crown. But your half-brother," Dizzys face turned pale. Clay noticed that was why his smile widened. "He won't be as nice as I was. I just came to warn you. A war is coming Dizzy. You better prepare for your little crown to get knocked down."