Chapter. 10

"Alice?" Dizzy sounded surprised and she should be. Alice Cooper doesn't want to associate herself with the South Side at all. But her being here meant something is up. Something that Dizzy didn't want any part of.

"I see you are all settled in," Alice says looking at the trailer with judgment and disgust in her eyes. Dizzy rolled her eyes and Alice sighed seeing her niece hasn't changed at all. "Betty told me you are hanging out with the Serpents. Is that true?" Alice asked with a stern set on her face.

When Alice wants to know something she will know. The princess gets what she wants. Yes, Alice Cooper is no Queen. She's a princess.

"Yeah. Heard you didn't want us at the house anymore. So I guess that's settled. I have to go now." Dizzy walked down the steps passing Alice.

"Dizzella Graham Smith," Alice said her full name. Dizzy sighed and turned to face her Aunt. "Would you please listen to what I have to say?" Alice meant business. Usually the bad kind but mostly for her own needs. "I know Jessie is staying here with you guys and I would like for her to stay at my house for a little while. She isn't safe here-"

"The hell she isn't safe here. Pinky and I can watch over her ourselves. I've done it before Alice, I can do it again." Dizzy started the car but Alice stopped her from moving.

"Pinky is only sixteen. She is not the legal age to be watching over Jessie. Jax isn't even fit to be a parent. He shouldn't be watching over Jessie in the first place. He's in that dreadful Gang-"

"Jax has done everything to keep his little girl happy. Jessie is happy and she is safe. She's with us and that's exactly the way we like it. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go to work so I can feed everyone and pay my bills." Alice was actually shocked at her niece. She was definitely like Alice.

"Dizzella. I'm telling you now. Take Jessie to our house for us to watch over her, or I will be forced to call Social Services and have Jessie be taken into our care." Alice crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her. Dizzy got out of the car and got into her aunts face. Her glare was like a thousand daggers stabbing her.

"You're not going to take Jessie from us. Jax is going to come back to take Jessie home and raise her.  You so much as step foot on our property again, Alice and I won't hesitate to knock you on your ass."

"You can't threaten me, Dizzella. We're family by blood." Alice says smirking and Dizzy smirked back.

"Yeah. Well," She got closer to her Aunt, "Let me tell you something. Family isn't about blood it's about respect and loyalty. If you don't have that then we are nothing."
With that Dizzy got back in and drive off. She texted Pinky to lock the door and she got a text back saying she did.

Dizzy was having one hell of a day and Alice threatening to take Jessie away was pissing her off a lot more than she thought it would. Dizzy had her Aunt do this before. She tried taking Jax and Pinky away from her. But Dizzy got the Services off her back. For now. Dizzy was going to have to buy a new house soon or Jessie will be taken away. Maybe even Pinky.

°°°

Dizzy parked the car and got out. The boys outside looked at her and smiled. "Hey, girly." They greeted and she waved with a small smile.

Dizzy got in the bar and saw Dick holding out her apron. "You're late," Dick said and she growled under her breath, taking the Apron, and putting it around her waist. "Take these out to table three," Dick says passing her a tray of beer. She grabbed it and walked over handing them out.

The jukebox started playing Magic man by heart. Dizzy knew that Jukebox was her way of knowing when FP was here and he was. Leaning up against the wall he watched Dizzy pass out the beers to everyone. The boys then challenged her to pool and she declined it.

Everyone saw the sad look Dizzy had on her face and they all knew something was wrong. Dizzy usually makes sarcastic comments and threats to the outsiders who come to the bar and flirt with her. Dick even noticed she didn't even glare playfully at him anymore.

FP watched her as she bumped into some drunk who got her clothes all wet. "Oh shit. Sorry doll face." The man smirked and Dizzy waved it off walking away. But FP glardd hard at the man as he smirked around the room.

This was when the boys all moved over to her and watched her clean her shirt with paper towels. Mustang, Penny, Tony, Tall Boy, and Dick surrounded her.

"What the hell was that Diz?" Tony asked her. She looked up at him and saw the other around him.

"What?" She asked in a monotone voice. They all glared at her. "What!?" She yelled and they all sighed.

"What didn't you chew him out, D?" She shrugged and grabbed a few beers passing them out to them. The boys all sat in the chairs while Penny walked over to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked and Dizzy sighed shaking her head. FP watched the gang look out for her. They all asked her questions but she was stubborn. "D, we need our usual badass bad girl back. What happened?" Penny asked again and this time looking at Dizzys green eyes.

Dizzy sighed and leaned on the bar counter. "My Aunt threatened to take my niece away from me and maybe even my sister. She thinks I'm going to get them killed." Everyone stopped what they were doing at looked at her.

"Like hell, she'll do that," Mustang said with venom dripping from his words. Dizzy chuckled at him.

"You all don't get it. My Aunt is Alice Cooper. The very same woman who uses blackmail and threatens her way to the top."

"So?!" Penny yelled and sat on the stool in front of Dizzy. "I can help. No one is going to take little Jessie and Pinky away from you that easily without a fight." Dizzy smiled at her.

"That's kind of you Penny. But you always have a price. Everyone does. Alice won't stop hammering me until I give up. Last time I got off easy. Something big came up." Dizzy cleaned the counters up and Dick sighed taking the rag from her.

"Sit." He scolded at her. She sighed and sat on the stool. "Ain't no one going to come and take those kids from you. You're doing a great job raising them."

"I'm not so sure I am," Dizzy said feeling her eyes sting. "Pinky threatened Jug the other day. She never does that! My baby sister is way to nice for her own good but she never threatened anyone. Alice found out that's why she's on my ass again." Dizzy drank the beer Dick gave her.

"We'll help. We'll take turns watching Jessie if need be. Jessie can stay with any of us. She's family. You're family." Tony comforted her. She smiled at them.

"Yeah! I can take Monday. I don't get anyone on Mondays anyways." Penny says and Tony raised his hand up.

"I can take Thursdays. I have my girls at the house so she can play with them." Tony says patting her back.

"I can take Tuesday and Friday," Dick says as he throws the towel over his shoulder.

"I appreciate this guys. I really do." Everyone smiled at her. "Now," Dizzy got up off the stool and looked out into the bar. "Who's the jackass that spilled his drink on me?" She smirked and everyone cheered. Their Dizzy was back.

Dizzy knew she was going to have a big battle but she wasn't alone this time. This time Dizzy can get the help of the Gang and keep her family safe away from the hands of Alice Cooper. Because no one would take her family away from her. Like Dizzy said. Family is all about loyalty and Respect. Without that, you have just a bunch of thirsty people who are selfish and will do anything to get what they want no matter if they are blood.

Alice and Dizzy were nothing alike. Dizzy isn't one to take away the only thing someone has to a family. She wasn't cruel but she wasn't nice either. Alice was cruel and she only cared for herself and her daughters. That was all that mattered to her. So yeah. Dizzy cared about those who were trustworthy and respected her. If you follow those rules. Then you have Dizzy Smith on your side.