Chapter. 2

(Four years later)

Dizzy was rocking out to her favorite song, Cherry Bomb, by the runaways while she was driving.

Pinky sat in the passenger's seat, taking as many pictures as she could of the towns that passed by. They went all the way from Charming California to Riverdale Rockland Country in New York.

Dizzy turned the music down in her beautiful car and looked at Pinky. It was weird how she was fourteen now. "I know you're still angry at me. But I promise. Getting away from Charming is a good thing. Jax has the gang to himself, and I can't have you in that. Riverdale is good."

Pinky sighed and looked at her sister. "I'm not angry. I'm just upset I had to leave my friends and Jax behind. Why did he take over dad's spot anyway?" Pinky asked as she looked through the pictures she had taken.

"It's a family thing, P." Dizzy sighed when she saw the Riverdale sigh. "Look. It was either him or me. I don't want anything to do with The Sons anymore."

Pinky put her camera down in her lap. "So if it were any other gang, that didn't kill dad, you would join them?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and her sassy tone snapping at her sister. Dizzy knew she was a teenager. She was upset about her friends, not seeing her for a while.

"I-" She stopped herself and shook her head. "I honestly don't know, P." She didn't. To be honest, she always loved the thought of being in the Sons. But after what that man did. She couldn't even look at them again. But if she ran into another gang. She honestly didn't know just yet.

Dizzy came up to a trailer park, called Sunnyside, and it was on the south side of town. Dizzy had enrolled her into Riverdale High and not South Side. She heard stories and wasn't happy to listen to them, so she took precautions. She took the safe route for her sister.

"This place looks like shit," Pinky says, and Dizzy rolled her eyes looking for the number 134. Pinky took pictures of the trailer park. Dirty colors and dirt. That was all they were to this place. Dizzy saw her and chuckled.

"Thought you said it looks like shit." Pinky looked over and saw her sister was smirking while she was looking for the number to their new home.

"It is. I'm just trying to make it look better." She says and turns back to the window. "Does this trailer even have two bedrooms?" Pinky asked as the click of her camera was set off, snapping the moment.

"Yes. I made sure. I told you. This place is going to be different for us." Dizzy parked the car as she saw the number. She got out and felt the spring air hit her in the face. Dizzy smiled and hit the top of her car to tell Pinky to get out. Their way of saying, "Cost is clear."

Pinky got out and began taking more photos around her. "Can you put that down for a moment. Just take this in." Dizzy said, looking at the trailer. Pinky looked at it. The mobile home was an off-color blue, and the bottom looked as if it was falling off it. The stairs were chipped with white paint, and the first step was broken, one board split into two. The windows had been broken, and we're covered up by cardboard. The worst part was the graffiti of mushrooms and dicks. "Okay, maybe it needs a little work," Dizzy says, seeing the look of disgust on P's face. Pinky looked over at her sister as she looked away. She had to lighten the mood.

"Maybe it has hot water," Pinky says, smirking. She had a hunch it wouldn't.l, but it was worth a shot of slight hope. Pinky was a sour puss sometimes. But it wasn't her fault. It was just how she is since their dad's passing. She didn't know how to deal with it, sarcasm and insulting comments we're her thing. To the people, she knew well, that is.

"Well, then you're lucky I had to do everything from cooking to fixing cars and houses." Dizzy winked and grabbed her two suitcases filled with her things. She carried light.