Chapter. 18

WARNING! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IF FILLED WITH SEXUAL THEMES! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THEN MOVE ALONG! IF NOT! Enjoy the story you little perves. :3 - Love Queen S.

Dizzy and FP made calls to all of the gangs they could get their hands into. Dizzy had the Sons from all over the US to join. FP made a deal with the ghoulies for one night. An offer they couldn't refuse. Violence. That was what they wanted.

FP just finished making a call when he put the phone down and sighed heavily, dragging his hand down his face. Dizzy knew they both were stressed. It was written all over their faces.

Jughead and Pinky were both staying out of trouble and staying close to the Serpents until the young Sons showed up to enroll in South Side High school. Both of them were happy about that considering they were their weakness.

Dizzy even called Jax and told him to take Jessie to Alice's house where she can be watched. He agreed but also threatened Alice if she tried to do anything that would tear their family apart. She agreed with the helpful wise words of Betty.

"Maybe we should take a break," Dizzy says as she draped her arms around his neck. Her hair was still wet from the shower she had just taken. Her towel tightly wrapped around her body. FP smiled and kissed her arm softly. His stubble tickling her arm as they poked her skin.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," FP muttered out as he turned around in his chair and saw her in just the towel. "Oh? Is it Christmas?" He asked taking the corner of her towel and pulling it off. Dizzy laughed as her arm caught it before it could fall. She shook her head at his words. Only FP would ask such things.

"What are you gonna do on your birthday?" She asked teasingly as his hands pulled her in and rested ok her bare ass. He began to pounder.

"I was thinking leather jackets and whip cream." He smirked and Dizzy chuckled and sat on his lap. Her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth.

"I could arrange that." Her voice was now barely a whisper. But he heard as his lips devoured her own. Sucking whatever air she had in her lungs already. As if that was his purpose.

His hand pulled the towel away from her body leaving her in the cold. But before she could even complain he pulled her closer and lifted her up to walk over to the bed.

FP gently placed her on the bed as his body covered hers to keep her from freezing. FP slowly dragged his fingertips over her thighs and grabbed on to them as he proceeded to wrap them around his waist.

Dizzy wasn't surprised that Jones wanted to be dominate. She didn't care either. As long as they both got what they wanted.

Dizzy lifted herself a bit off the bed to put some kind of friction to the one place she needed it the most. But FP growled out and slammed her hips down making her gasp at the sudden move.

FP pulled away just a little to look at her. His eyes were so full of lust. Dizzy had never seen them like that. "Do not move until I say so." His voice was so deep and demanding that it made Dizzy shiver in her spot under him. He smirked and kept placing soft kisses on her neck and lips making her impatient.

Jones stopped what he was doing and to pull his shirt off and as soon it came off Dizzys cold hands felt him up. His stomach still looking as yummy as ever. But FP took her hands and trapped them between his hands and the bed. This made Dizzy unhappy as she frowned at him.

"Why do you have to have all the action?" Dizzy asked in a low but sexual voice. FP smirked at her and shook his head. As if he knew that doing that meant she would know the answer.

Forthyse leaned back down and took her bottom lip between his teeth as he gently pulled. Dizzy watched as he looked deadly. As if the snake was playing with its food before it striked. He was coiling around her teasing her and watching her squirm. FP released her lip and she felt it bleed just a little.