Chapter. 3

Dizzy smoked her cigarette while she waited for Pinky to order their food. She couldn't get Mr. Jones out of her mind. How old was that guy? He looks old enough to be her dad, and she's attracted to the man. His blue eyes and the way he looked at her like she was the last meal on Earth.

Pinky had ordered her food, waiting for it to be made. She sighed, placing her head on the palm of her hand. Pinky leaning on the counter and saw four people looking at her. She raised an eyebrow and waved.

They waved back, and she smirked. Pinky got off the counter and made her way to them with her vans, making the floor squeak and making a small gray mark on the white floors.

"Hello," Pinky says, looking at the group. There were two Raven haired people, a blonde and a redhead.

"Hi!" The Girl with black hair chirps. She held her hand out, and Pinky took it. "I'm Veronica Lodge. Just moved here a few days ago." She says as Pinky nods her head.

"I'm Pinky Smith." The blonde raised an eyebrow. She was confused. Where had she heard that name before? The blonde held her hand out next.

"I'm Betty. Betty Cooper." Pinky's eyes widened. This was her cousin! Of course! Was it wrong to have not noticed for a while? She wondered.

"Oh my gosh! Bets!?" Pinky asked excitedly. Betty remembered that high pitch voice that called her by that nickname. Only one person called her that back then.

"Pink!" Betty quickly jumped from the booth and hugged her immediately. "I can't believe it! How have you been?"

"Pretty good. Just moved here with Dizzy." Betty was confused, but she turned and saw Dizzy come in. The bell ran above, and she smiled brightly, seeing that blonde hair green eyes woman. Her eyes looked like they could wipe away everything in her path.

"Diz!" Betty called out happily. Dizzy looked around until her eyes landed on Betty. Her frown turned into a smile quickly, seeing her baby cousin.

"Elizabeth!" Dizzy called out and quickly hugged her. "How's my favorite cousin doing?" She asks, hugging her to death.

"Good now that you guys are here," Betty says, smiling. Archie was confused as to who these people were, even though they already just introduced themselves as cousins to Betty. Jughead just watched with a watchful eye as if he was ready to hurt anyone who touches his girlfriend.

"Well. I'm glad we ran into you. I was about to come to see your mother tomorrow to say hi." Betty knew that probably wasn't a good idea. Alice has been more strict since the death of Jason Blossom, especially since there had been rumors that Jax had taken his father's place in the Sons.

"My mom isn't a big fan of-" Before she could finish her sentence, Pinky sighed, shaking her head. She knew that their past was going to follow them everywhere they go. No one from their family wanted them to join the family pic nick.

"Even here. Jax doesn't care." With that, Pinky just walked away, leaving Betty with Dizzy. Jughead watched as Pinky had grabbed their food and walked out of the Diner.

"You know what on second thought. Don't tell your mother we are here. She would throw a fit. I'm sorry, Betty." With that, Dizzy waved bye to everyone at the table. Dizzy places thirty dollars on the counter and walked out.

The bell rang above her as she walked out more. The door closed behind her, and she looked in her car to see Pinky crying. She sighed, knowing that this whole Jax thing was messing with their lives. She wanted so badly to fix what was happening. To start over. But it was hard for them when no one usually forgets the things you have done.

Dizzy got in, and they sat there. Just in silence. Neither of them talked, and Betty watched from the window. She hated feeling like she just hurt her cousins. That's the last thing Betty wanted to do. But when she saw Pinky cry, she felt terrible. She almost felt like, dare she say it, a monster like her mother.

"You okay, B?" Veronica asked, and Betty looked down at her.

"I don't know. I might have just pushed my cousins away for something that isn't their fault." Jughead looked out and saw the red cherry car pull away and turn to the south side of town.

"If anything, Betty," Jughead turned to look at her. "You were right too." He pointed to the car that drove away. Betty was surprised but also not at the same time. Of course, her cousins aren't wealthy. Dizzy had to take care of her siblings by herself, and she had to make enough money to feed three people.

Dizzy made it home, and when she parked, Pinky ran inside, leaving Dizzy in the car. She felt terrible that she didn't tell Jax that he shouldn't join. She should have made him come with her. They could have started a new life. But Jax had a kid to worry about. Jax had to join to keep his family safe, his town safe for his daughter.

Dizzy was so lost in her thoughts she didn't see FP come up to her window. He knocked on it, and it scared her. She jumped and looked up. FP opened the door for her and leaned on it.

"Jesus Christ," Dizzy muttered and got out. She was very close to FP.

"You alright?" He asked, and she put on a fake smile and nods her head. He glared a little. "You were crying." He brushed a tear from her face, and she could have sworn, as cliche as this sounds, that his touch shocked her.

Dizzy saw his arm placed on her car, and she glared a little. FP got off it quickly, seeing the look. He knew when someone didn't want somebody to touch their cars or bikes. It was just an alpha thing to do.

"Sorry. I just thought moving here would make everything different," She shook her head for even thinking of it. "But I was stupid to think we could even run away from that." She scolds herself. FP sighed and pushed his hair back.

"Seems like you might need a drink." At that, Dizzy looked up at him. She did need one.

"Damn right." She chuckled, and he smiled at her. She was a chick who could drink liquor. He could tell.

"Well, there's a bar called the Whyte Wyrm. You want to come with me?" FP was hopeful that maybe he could get to know more about her. She was interesting. Dizzy Smith was one hell of a girl, and she was a party girl. He wanted to know her, and he didn't know why. Fp was just eager. He likes the way her big doe eyes lit up like a lightning bug.

"Yeah. Just let me tell Pinky." She said and closed the car door behind her after grabbing her bag of food. She stopped and looked at FP than at the bag. "Here." She dug her hamburger out and gave him one. "I'm not that hungry, and if I give my sister another one, she won't even eat it."

Jones's eyes light up as he took it. "Thanks." He smiled at her, and she nodded her head and went inside her trailer. How did she know he would like this? FP was starving, and this girl was a gift right now. FP took a bite and found himself moaning at the taste. But when he looked up from his hamburger, he saw Dizzy gulping hard.

That was the hottest thing she has ever heard. She shook it off and walked over to him. "Who's car? Or truck?" She asked, and FP pointed at his truck. She nods and follows him.
What Dizzy didn't see was the smirk FP had when he saw the look she had when she heard him moan. Dizzy Smith is going to be fun to have around.

°°°