Officer Heavens:
"What are you doing here, Angel Grace? I told you to go home right away."

Angel Grace rolled her eyes as she too disapprove with how her father reprimanded her in front of Officer Choi.

Officer Choi Minho:
"Calm down, Officer Heavens."

He smiled at Angel Grace and she awkwardly smiled back.

Back when she was younger, she's got a little crush on the officer for his good looks and good nature.

Officer Heavens:
"Oh, officer Choi. You would understand if you will become a father like me."

He was only worrying for the safety of his daughter. Especially that another case of rape happened again.

Officer Choi smiled at Angel Grace, agreeing to what his sunbaenim told him.

Officer Choi MinHo
"You better go home, Angel Grace. Don't make your father upset."

Angel Grace seeing his smile felt like she was there to comply his orders. Yet before she went back to the truck, her curiosity didn't stop her from asking.

Angel Grace:
"Who's the dead body taken from the old building?"

Officer Choi MinHo:
"A high school girl. She was raped and killed. We still have to know who did it."

Angel Grace covered her mouth from the shock. She had been hearing terrible news like a multiple incidents of rape in the town.

Before any of them give a response, they suddenly heard a blowing of the truck's horn. Angel Grace knew it was V, impatiently waiting for her to go back to the truck.

Angel Grace:
"Gotta go."

Officer Choi MinHo:
"Take care, Angel Grace."

The young lady smiled at the handsome officer and headed back to the truck.

********

V had doubts whether to get inside his room or not. He knew someone was there preparing something for him.
But he did not have to turn the know of the door when it opened all by itself. He walked down the stairs and saw the demon Jungkook sitting on the couch with a beautiful and sexy lady sitting on his lap. His shirt was unbuttoned and clearly they just had a making out session before V arrived.

V:
"Disgusting, demon. Of all places.. My room."

The demon just laughed. Then he pointed to the newly arranged cabinet filled with classic books and porn magazines.

Jungkook:
"Your father sent some presents, those boring books. And oh! Those men's magazines are my collections. I just thought you need 'em."

V walked towards the cabinet and run his fingers to some old books of his father's library. They were well arranged including the kama sutra book the demon Jungkook brought.

V took one of the magazines and lay down on his bed. Then he glared at the woman fixing Jungkook's shirt. He snapped his fingers and in an instant, the woman burnt and turned into ashes.
The demon dusted his clothes off and smirked.

Jungkook:
"Have you had sex with any girl in school, today?"

The demon laughed as he saw V glaring at him.

V:
"Go fkkk yourself."

He threw a pillow at the demon and continued viewing the magazines on his hands.

Jungkook:
"I heard Angel Grace shut Eva into the trash bin."

V smirked. The demon knew well.

The son of the devil just nodded.

V:
"Is gossiping your new past time?"

Jungkook laughed and lay beside V.

Jungkook:
"I'm just wondering how many virgins you'll be sleeping with next time."

V smirked. He remembered those times. Those times when his urge for sexual desires were intensely great.

V:

"Women are satiating."

Jungkook laughed hard. He started what kind of food the heavens were feeding V for supressing his hormonal hobbies of bodily desires.

Jungkook:
"What about Angel Grace? She is a virgin. Is she an exception?"

V smirked. He realized Angel Grace is a virgin too. The like she wanted to sleep with.

V:
"I guess."

----------

TGU Out xd.