Blood all over.

I can't anymore. Not without you.

Thoughts plagued his mind, was the blood his mothers? Was it just a prank for not waking up earlier? It had to be. Yeah that's all it was... a prank!

How hadn't he noticed, it was everywhere. The original colours of the surrounding areas completing plastered in blood. Yet no body in which it came from. Fear took over and he reached for his mobile, dialling the emergency services.

CRASH!       {do you like my sound affects, greats aren't they}

Something crashed from the living room, fear laced Tetsuya and in that moment he didn't want to turn around, footsteps (unsteady night I add) sounded from behind him.

Tetsuya turned his head slightly, eyeing up the entrance to the kitchen with so much intensity. Nothing was there... as of yet. Footsteps still echoed throughout the house, closing in on its prey.

"Mother?" Once again calling out to his mother he got no answer.

Please tell me that's her and she just trying to get back at me.

He continued to stare at the entrance of the kitchen, hoping, praying it was just his mother. Finger reached through the door, curling around the frame, bloodied and rotten, snapping with each movement. In a split second a head peaked around the corner, the once blue eyes of his mother turned a dirty red, the whites of the eyes held by continuously pumping veins. Her hair falling off and skin rotting, decaying as it crumbled at sunk to the ground. Bones visible as skin peeled, shrivelled and fell. Blood littered her body, wearing it like a cloak.

"M...m..oth...er?"

This... being, no longer his mother stared at him, before sprinting at him, trying to claw at his skin.

"I-I'm sorry m-mo-the-r" Tetsuya said as he reached for a kitchen knife, slicing through the thick skull as it bashed against his once mother's head.

BLOOD.

It traumatised him...

From that moment on the world was known to be infected. The being he had killed was a monster, an abomination of nature.

A zombie

Flashback end ~ {Kuroko's POV}

I can still remember it as if it was yesterday, like I said who knows it could have been yesterday.

No longer wanting to think too deeply about the past I walked away from the place I had taken up on the swings, walking out of the park and unfortunately straight into someone's chest. Thinking it was a zombie I snatched out a knife and aimed it at the newcomers neck, although with no luck, considering a hand caught my wrist, momentarily immobilising me.

"Woah there, you could seriously hurt someone with that thing"

"That's exactly what I was intending to do"

Silence filled the air, before the newcomer burst out laughing. 

I looked up, meeting heterochromatic eyes. Wind playing with brilliant red head, I looked up and stared at the handsome man, and to my not so good luck the stranger noticed. Although he didn't say anything, not before smirking at me

"You seem to be alone out here, and with these monsters on the loose how would you feel in coming with me to a safe house"

Thinking about the pros and cons for a moment I sighed.

"I don't trust you but I'll come with you. And if you lead me into a trap I will kill you with no remorse. Got It!"

Gulping at the demand the red head nodded before turning around and walking away, gesturing for the smaller male to follow.

"By the way makes Akashi, you?" the red head said waiting for an answer.

"Not for you to know"

"Be grateful that you can come with me, I could have left you out here to get infected like the others "

"Hey you offered! I don't even need you but considering that you wanted me to come with you I'll let you call me phantom"

"M'kay"

Sighing I started to walk.

What have I gotten myself into!?

———

~ I'm not going even say much here, hope you enjoyed, see you soon!

Bye bye