According to him, Reece had been arrested. I don't blame the Military Police. She was an S rated criminal, and it was hard to capture her because she was so sly. I doubt they'll have her in custody for long. She'll escape one day or another.

"I'm not tired," He simply states, walking out of the bedroom and towards his office. Another lie. His eyes were beginning to form dark circles underneath. I honestly felt somewhat guilty~He was so stressed, but he never showed it for our sakes.

With the Expedition next week and all, he once more had piles upon piles of paperwork to do, and so did Hanji. Due to this, it's simply been only Samuel, Eren, Armin and I working on controlling Eren and mines supernatural abilities. Alas, to no avail.

I squealed into the pillow, muffling my cries of displeasure to this rude awakening and got up for the day.

I wore a simple outfit; a normal tee; the same color as Levi's, and the pants of the scouts(just without the straps, I detested them)

"All you ever do is paperwork. Can't you hold off on it?" I say, watching Levi as he scribbles down words on a document.

"I'm actually not doing paperwork. I'm studying something. For one thing, I'm looking up Hanji's theories on you and Jaeger. Second, I'm...." He pauses for a moment, looking slightly at me with his steel grey eyes,  "I'm just researching about Kenny and Edward."

Ah, yes. I'm aware that both Erwin and Levi have been very weary of the situation regarding me and them. Two sociopathic killers are after me, and they would've had me If it weren't for the MP's. They both managed to escape, but a lot of their men had been taken out or were arrested. Erwin, at first, didn't even want me to go on the Expedition, but I managed to persuade him.

"But you're stressed. Come on, just let off on it. Let's go to the Mess Hall and grab some black tea. Wouldn't you like that?" I walked behind him and took hold of his muscular shoulders. Indeed, they were very tense.

A low growl could be heard from Levi, as he dropped his ink pen and snatched my hands away, "If it's regarding your safety, I'll remain stressed. I don't want these men after you, (Y/N). I've been up close and personal with them both. I used to work for them as a child and it wasn't a good life. When they are after a target, they will not let up until that target is destroyed." He looked me straight in the eyes, his usual stoic expression was now overcome with anger, "They want power, (Y/N), and that is exactly what you have. They'll tear you open, take your spinal fluid, pour it inside of a syringe~and there you have it. A serum. A serum that is capable of turning hundreds of thousands of innocent people into mindless titans that could destroy humanity in one sitting."

I've never been in close contact with Kenny and Edward besides that one day they kept me locked inside of the basement, so truthfully, I could see what the big problem was. I watched as Levi ruffled his ravenette hair with a long sigh, returning to the documents plastered upon his desk.

"It's my job as a captain, to protect my soldiers and these citizens. It's my job as your lover, to protect you. That's what I intend to do. So stop fucking bothering me." He said with slanted eyes, finally returning to scan over multiple documents and signing sheets.

"What are they like?"

I ignored his demand, following up with my very own question, purely out of curiosity for these men. I've heard much about them, but I've never heard of what they've done, how they've become so infamous.