Chapter 6

7 Months LaterEverything was fine throughout the months

7 Months Later
Everything was fine throughout the months. I haven't seen Samuel, and Tom had never invited me back to work. Isabel and I had learned to use 3DMG in that time frame.

It wasn't very easy.

Levi and Isabel and grown fairly close, and he accepted being called 'Levi-aniki and Levi-bro'. He was actually surprisingly a very good 'brother'.

One time, Isabel had came home with her pigtails cut off. She refused to tell what had happened, but I guess Levi already knew what happened. He left home with a knife, not saying where he was going.

When he returned, Farlan asked him if he had killed the people that messed with Isabel.

Levi still had not responded.

Second Person Pov

You, Levi, Farlan, and Isabel zipped through the air.

You were coming across a giant container filled with goods inside. You, Levi and Farlan flew above it, but Isabel stuck her legs out and kicked straight through it, knocking it down.

"Hey! Get back here, you scoundrels!" A much older man working the area shouted at us, flailing his arms around in the air.

We heard this MP's behind us.

Isabel looked behind her, "Them again? Have they not learned their lesson? Levi-bro! Wasn't that a cool line?"

"Are you an idiot?" Levi asked.

Isabel gave a glare and frowned.

You turned your head around, looking at the Military Police. Something caught your attention. They were too skilled with the 3DMG. They kept up perfectly with us.

"That's not the Military Police." I declared. "They're wearing a different uniform than usual, and they're too skilled with the 3DMG."

"Yeah. I caught onto that. It's them." Levi said.

The Survey Corps.

What do they want with us? You thought to yourself.

"The usual, Levi?" Farlan asked.

"Yeah."

Isabel and Farlan gave a "hmph!" as they split into different alleyways in unison.

"Let's see how good they are," Levi shot out a line onto a building and spinned in a 360' to give him extra speed. He shot out another line and quickly zipped over.

You weren't a complete professional on the 3DMG, so you just did the basics and kept zipping on ahead as Levi did awesome tricks.

Show off. You thought.

Levi then separated from you as he flipped into a building.

You just flew ahead of said building.