Samuel's Awakening Part 3

He'd become sleep deprived

Ivan had not given Samuel any time to sleep, and even he had the slightest opportunity to rest his eyes and escape to dreamland, his mother rudely awoken him each time. His eyes were watery and dilated, and he even had a slight wink of drool escaping from his mouth.

"Samuel, wipe that drool, dear. What do you think (Y/N) is going to say about that?" Sarah scolds, using her sleeve as a napkin to clean his drool. She pinched his cheeks and ruffled his hair, "I know you're tired, but we've got to keep going. You've got to keep going. Your papa and I really want this family to have....successful blood lineage, if you understand."

This isn't what normal families do.

Samuel was still a only a young child, and had barely hit puberty a couple of months ago.  Surely, most families do not have their mother engage in sexual activities with their child. Surely, most families do not have their father beat them until their blood is spilling.

Sarah leaned down to kiss her son gently on his cheek, all while unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his trousers.

(Don't worry, I'm not doing the inappropriate scene, so you don't have to skip)

"Mama, why? This isn't normal. (Y/N)'s parents never do this. The boys in Central District's parents' never do this, so why are you two doing it?"

"I know, baby," She coos, kissing him gently on his lips, and returning down to her work down below his waist, "A boy your age would not understand."

Samuel looked up at the ceiling and held back the tears threatening to pour. He was a man, as his father would say, and he had to act like a man. 

Suddenly, an immense amount of pleasure came from below his waist. He let out a groan, and covered his mouth from embarrassment, "M-mama.."

This was not his first time. His innocence and purity had already been stolen from this woman, but he couldn't bring himself to hate her for it.

Euphoria embraces him as he feels the wetness and the tightness of his mother's lips clenching onto him.

His mother removes him from inside her mouth and smiles gently, "Are you ready, sweetie?" She asks, pulling her dress from above her head to show her beaten body. Samuel couldn't even bring himself to look.

"No," Was his simple answer. He would never  be ready.

🌑🥀🌑

"Hey, are ye fuckin' death? I said: Come here!" Ivan shouts, breaking Samuel out of his trance by grabbing his arm roughly and pulling him aside.

The second trial out of three total. He was completely unaware of what he was supposed to be doing this time, but at this point, he didn't even care. He simply just hoped to survive it all. Luck had seemed to be on his side for the most of it. Kenny and Edward had seemed to be in favor of him especially.