Samuel Bekket

If Sam is your favorite character so far then here's some nice stuff about him😂
————————————————-

Samuel, as you can tell, is an OC.(original character)

• He was born on October 6, so his birthday is actually coming up coincidentally lol.

• He is bisexual. This is why he often calls Levi "cute"

• I refuse to tell you guys if he actually likes the reader or not ;)

• to be more specific with his appearance, he looks a lot like Sangwoo from Killing Stalking. His looks were actually based off of Sangwoo, fun fact, hehe.
-If you have no clue who Sangwoo is,

The only thing different about Sangwoo and Samuel is the way that their built and their hair style

The only thing different about Sangwoo and Samuel is the way that their built and their hair style. Sam keeps his more laid down and straight, and is lot more skinnier than Sangwoo.

• He often has trouble trusting people due to his past

• He's rude. Undermining people is second nature for him.

• he's very intelligent. I wouldn't say smarter than Armin though. He excels in leadership, unlike Armin.

• He's fluent in the language of Sarcasm

• He isn't particularly fond of Levi, but I'm not telling you why ;)

• He has a brother whom has not been introduced in the story. If you're wondering, his name is Paul.

• Sam and his mom are very close, but she still lives in the Underground. She is aware that he was drafted into the Scout Regimate.

• his mom was close friends with (Y/N)'s mom

• he HATES his dad. If you read the old character chart you're aware that it's because his father beat both he and his mother.

• He used to obsess over guns, but now he obsesses over all types of weaponry. Anything that can be used to harm someone, he likes.

• Samuel is actually rather sadistic(meaning he takes pleasure in others misfortune, sexually) this is because of the picked up habits of his fathers abuse. He tries his best to not act on them though.

• Out of five protagonists, he and another character are the only ones that aren't virgins. One of them hasn't been introduced in the story yet.

There's more, but I'm keeping those facts to myself for the time being :)