TWENTY EIGHT

"Hello, my only one, just like the mornin' sunYou'll keep on risin' 'til the sky knows your nameHello my only one, remember who you areNo you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes"—Kanye West

You'll keep on risin'
'til the sky knows your name
Hello my only one, remember who you are
No you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes"
—Kanye West

REID

     God, she so beautiful. I'm already getting use to the idea of waking up to her every morning; running her fingers over my tattoos or through my hair, her sweet angelic voice lulling me to sleep. She is the definition of delicate.

     "Good morning Reid," she yawns. Her arms stretch out and an immediate blush rushes to her cheeks. I stare at her in awe.

     "Morning baby, how are you feeling?"

     Last night was the best sex of my life. I know she innocent, but goddamn. She took me so fucking well I'd quit my job and fuck her all day.

     "Good, I didn't know it could be like that," she confesses. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore fills our comfortable silence.

     "Was I okay? Did you—"

     "Enjoy myself? Oh baby, last night was amazing. And yes," I kiss the tip of her nose, "you were fucking exotic."

     "I'm going to shower, can you start breakfast?"

     "Yes baby," I kiss her temple and she rushes into the bathroom in her birthday suit. I stare at her ass bouncing as she moves. Fuck, I'm gonna need a cold shower.

     The magical blue water glistens under the sun. Oh, the things we could do on this private beach . . .

     "Hey baby," she chimes. I turn towards the angelic voice and she wraps her arms around me. We both stare outside the sliding glass door.

     "Schools tomorrow," I say. She groans in response and unwraps her arms around me.

     "I'll go gather my things," she groans in displeasure again. I chuckle and she groans, yet again.

     "Be careful baby, I might have to punish you."

MEREDITH

     "All ready?" Reid yells from downstairs.

     I give one last look in the mirror. To say I looked radiant was an understatement. I was glowing nonetheless. The things Reid did to me last night could bring a blush to my neck faster than you can say—well anything for that matter.