summer fling | stiles

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The school bell finally rang for summer break and you quickly grabbed your bag and rushed outside of school and headed towards your car. You had a plane to catch that night so you had to get ready.

After finally getting through security you waited in line. You walked down the aisle of the plane and found your seat, after a few minutes everyone else was seated and the pilot announced they were ready for take-off.

The hours flew by as you listened to music whilst staring out of the window at the ground below until the plane finally landed at your destination, Hawaii.

You grabbed your bag and headed off of the plane, making your way to the luggage claim. After getting your suitcases you found a taxi waiting outside of the airport and got a ride to your hotel.

You put your bags into your room and checked the time on your phone, it was already 2:00am so you decided to sleep until the morning.

Your phone buzzed and you rolled over to turn off the sound, the screen nearly blinded you as you checked out the time again. It was 8:00am so you decided to get out of bed and get ready, you planned to spend the day by the pool.

After grabbing breakfast you made your way to the hotel pool, the sun was already beating down so you found a sun bed underneath a large palm tree. Most of the beds were already taken, you noticed a plaid flannel was on the bed next to you but your attention was soon averted to children screaming by the pool.

You groaned, you'd come all this way to relax but now you had to listen to screaming children.

You heard a light chuckle come from besides you, "how annoying." A guys voice complained.

You looked over and noticed a guy was now sitting on the bed next to you, behind your sunglasses your eyes trailed over the shirtless boy and you noticed he looked extremely familiar...

"Stiles?" You asked, removing your sunglasses to see him better.

The boy looked over and squinted, "y/n?"

You weren't exactly friends with the boy but you'd seen him around school a lot, and besides, how could you not forget someone called Stiles?

"What are you doing here?" You asked first, turning to face him.

"The same as you, summer break." He shrugged.

You nodded, "fair enough."

Stiles lay back on his sun bed as you both remained silent until he spoke up, "well, since we're both here together... why don't we hang out?"