your birthday

dylan - he goes all out, since he's barely home, he treats you to dinner in a fancy restaurant and fills your room with your favourite flowers. he buys you a beautiful necklace but he insists that he'd give you the moon if he could because you deserve it and it's also a reference to one of the films you love which makes it even more special.

stiles - he turns up at your house with a huge box filled with rose petals, inside is a heart shaped box filled with folded up pieces of paper with his favourite things about you. you spend the night together watching your favourite films and eating bowls of popcorn and candy.

thomas - he makes you a carving from wood of your favourite animal, after escaping the glade you both appreciated the small things in life. after a meal cooked by frypan you both sat around a log fire and snuggled together, talking about the world.

stuart - after taking you to your favourite restaurant, he took you to a beautiful garden hidden in the streets of san francisco, before taking hold of your hand and convincing you to dance with him as he played music from his phone.

mitch - despite worrying about him all day as he had gone a mission the day before, he still manages to make it for your birthday- bringing with him your favourite take-out food and chocolates to accompany binge-watching a new show you'd both started watching together.

dave - despite you not wanting to make a fuss, dave sneaked into your room in the early morning with fresh strawberries in a picnic basket and a blanket. he awoke you by pressing kisses against your cheek. you both spend the morning eating strawberries and lounging around, watching daytime television and laughing at the sit-coms.

***