late night conversations | stiles

Laying on Stiles' bed in the depths of the night, you stared at the boy with his back turned to you as he connected pictures on his detective board with different coloured string, you loved how he was always so intrigued by the mysteries in Beacon...

Laying on Stiles' bed in the depths of the night, you stared at the boy with his back turned to you as he connected pictures on his detective board with different coloured string, you loved how he was always so intrigued by the mysteries in Beacon Hills. He was your best friend, but sometimes you wished you were more than friends.

You watched as his hand hovered over a picture, suddenly he turned around and looked at you as you averted your eyes from his gaze. He walked towards his bed and crouched down next to you, he started fiddling with the green sharpie in his hands, his eyes flickering across your face. A small smirk played on his lips.

"What, Stilinski?" You asked, raising your eyebrows, a quirk you'd acquired from him.

He licked his lips nervously, "uh, y/n... hypothetically... if I were tell you that I was deeply, madly and insanely in love with you, what would you reply?"

Your heart nearly skipped a beat as he spoke, his eyes gazed into yours intently, "well, hypothetically... I would tell you that I have been in love with you since junior year and I've never had to courage to tell you."

Suddenly his face lit up, his brown eyes opened widely as he processed what you just said, "so... if I were to tell you that that's how I really feel-"

You cut him off by leaning towards him and kissing him. You'd waited so long to feel the sweet touch of his lips against yours, he reached up and cupped your face with his hands gently. Stiles pulled away slowly, "wow." He muttered, transfixed by you.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." You smiled as he rested his forehead against yours.

"I love you, y/n." He breathed a sigh of relief that you felt the same way.

"I love you too, Stiles."

***

Remember, if you have any requests don't be afraid to ask in the 'requests' chapter, even if you've requested before! Xo