stuart when...

he sees you walk into the office but he has to avoid eye contact with you so that no one noticed his lingering gaze

you weren't supposed to date fellow interns but something drew you to the sarcastic boy and you couldn't help but fall in love with him.

after class he found you at one of the tables outside and took a seat opposite you.

"hey, y/n." he said quietly.

"oh, hey stuart." you replied blankly.

"what's wrong?" he asked, gazing at you curiously with his honey brown eyes.

"nothing... it's just i hate that you can't even look at me for longer than five seconds without feeling guilty about us. i hate not being able to do things normal couples do." you admitted.

"hey, listen to me..." he said, gesturing for you to tilt your head up and look at him, "you don't think i want that too? i want that so bad, y/n."

"you do?" you asked.

he nodded, "i want to be able to do this..." he said as he reached out and took hold of your hand across the table, you were about to move your hand away before he grabbed hold of it tightly.

"i don't care what they say anymore, y/n. i love you and that's all there is to it." he said confidently.

you blushed slightly as people started staring at you both and your intertwined hands, "stewie... people are staring."

"good. lets give them something to stare at." he said before leaning over the table and kissing you, resulting in gasps from the people around you.

"i guess we have a couple of rule breakers over here!" billy yelled.

stuart pulled away from the kiss and smirked at billy, "i guess we do." he said as he looked at you again, a smile playing on his lips.

you smiled back and decided that stuart was worth risking everything for, so you kissed him back causing billy to cheer as you did so.

"see? it's not so bad, is it?" stuart asked.

"not bad at all." you admitted.

***