teary eyed love - fillie

ok so this was something i wrote last year that i planned to have as a book but it never really happened. this is the prologue and while i was scavenging in my drafts (its new years eve here and since im alone i have nothing else better to do ;") ) i saw this, so i decided to share it with you all. lol hehejaf *teary eyed love is also the supposed title of the book

-

"I love you." She whispered. Through the darkness, he could see the glimmering shine in her eyes.

"I love you too."

;

Gasoline stations had always been such a helpful place. It had a convenience store, which, if you had thin, quick hands and perfect reflexes, could catch a bag of Lays and the snobby counter girl wouldnt notice.

It also had a bathroom, where you could change your clothes into a fake gasoline station worker, get enough funds from the office and sneak out.

Simple.

Millie Bobby Brown's long brown hair reaching the ends of her back flowed flawlessly in the dark night. Getting an elastic she stole from a department store, she hastily tied it into a messy yet firm bun.

She was tall for the age of 16. Her cold face made her look very mature. Sneakily and carefully, she snuck in the office, putting her hood down, and letting her hair fall down to her shoulders.

The middle aged man reading an old looking novel with a cup of tea in his hands raised his gaze upon her. "Im sorry, young lady, but you arent allowed here in the office--"

Millie snapped him off by letting a sob escape her mouth and tears flow from her eyes; all fake, of course, but the man was totally oblivious.

"My parents are lost!" She wailed. "I cant find them. They told me to wait at the convenience store, but they werent there at the oil station anymore," she said while wiping fake tears. "Please find them."

Such a good actress she was, for indeed, the man stood up and patted her back, soothingly. "I'll go outside to ask some personnel. Stay here first, okay?" He said with consoling eyes.

Millie nodded, still sniffing.

As soon as he closed the door, like a cat, quickly pounced on the cashier box and grabbing dollars and coins, shoving them in the pockets of the ripped denim jacket she owned.

With a devious smile full of triumph and victory, she snuck a pair of scissors in her pocket for further use.

Taking bill after bill, her grin grew wider and wider.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a tall guy, probably her age, his curly hair swooshed in the wind. His freckles were visible in his pale complexion. He had a Yankees cap on his head, and was carrying a bunch of parcels.

He dropped them as his eyes grew wide. Millie's smile disappeared, her eyes widening.

"What the--"

Millie darted for the door behind the flustered boy, but he was quicker than her.

"What the hell are you doing?" He hissed. His voice was raspy but there was a quiver in it that Millie's ears heard.

"Nothing here, kid. So step along." She said, trying to keep her voice firm. "If I were you, I'd be kinder to the person who could throw you in jail right this very moment," he shot back. "Return the money you stole."

She cackled.

"Nope."

This boy could've called the police straight away, to get her in jail. And the girl could have grabbed the pair of scissors she had in her jacket and stab him; she had done it before. But for some reason, for some unknowable reason, they both didnt.