L A S T

:

A/N
Hey guys!

You wanted an extra chapter, so here you go! Also, this is happening a few days after the last chapter but still before the epilogue.

:

"Another scavenger hunt, Lucas?" I ask, smirking a bit as Lucas tugs at my right hand.

Lucas smiles and says, "You liked it though."

"Pfft, don’t get cocky, Lucas," I tut. Lucas eventually reaches his bike and he pushes me to sit down on it. I look at him in confusion.

"What?" Lucas asks.

"I can take my own bike," I say, glancing at my own bike parked a few meters away. Lucas shakes his head, the smile still playing on his lips.

"Just this once, please?" Lucas pleads. I sigh and give in, just this once.

Lucas gets on the bike, taking my hands and wrapping my arms around his torso. His bike isn't as big as mine, so we're basically pressed against each other.

I can feel the warmth of Lucas's body seeping through his black leather jacket, so similar to mine. I suck in a sharp and involuntary breath at our close range.

Dammit. Even after a whole year together my brain still malfunctions whenever Lucas is around.

I didn't even realize the rumble of the bike engine underneath me. Or the wind softly blowing at my messy brown hair as Lucas drives uncharacteristically slow. Or the inky black night sky, dots of stars breaking the blanket of darkness above us.

All I know is that we're here. Just here. At the edge of the woods, a part I never got to explore.

Lucas gently pulls me up and off the bike, his firm hands gripping my waist. I feel like I'm in a daze as I stare into his blue eyes, my mind lost and wanting to be found.

And when those two blue orbs met mine, I felt it. This strange feeling that I just realized meant that I am found.

God, this boy has all of my heart in the palm of his hand. Lucas Johnson, the boy that basically has trouble written onto his forehead.

"Let's take a walk," Lucas says, his hand slipping into mine, our fingers intertwining in a tangled mess. I nodded, still half in a daze.

The moonlight is barely enough to see with, but the silver light casts some sort of magic spell on the woods, making brown branches and green leaves as silver as the moon itself.

It's oddly beautiful.

Our footsteps crunch on dry leaves, tainted with silver moonlight. It feels like every inch of the forest turned silent, watching us with bated breath.

"Jesse," Lucas says, breaking the silence. He turns to me and takes both of my hands into his, pulling it up to his chest.

"Uh, yes?" I ask, a bit unsure. The intensity in Lucas's hooded blue eyes is almost enough to throw me off my balance.

"I just want you to know," Lucas whispers. His hand slides around my waist, releasing my hand. I wrap it around his neck.

"Know what?"

"That you're mine, and I'm yours. Forever," Lucas says. His other arm wraps around my waist and he starts to sway. I look a bit alarmed before seeing the mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"Forever doesn't exist," I say, my feet subconsciously playing along in this dance.

"I, Lucas Johnson, promise to love you, Jesse Marks, as long as my heart still beats," Lucas says. My eyes widened and Lucas kisses my forehead. "Your turn."

"I-I, Jesse Marks..."

Holy shit, how am I supposed to do this? How is my mouth supposed to form words? Shit, what if I mess up something.

"...Promise to love you, Lucas Johnson, as long as fate would let us," I finally say. "But even if fate said no, I'm not going to just sit still about it. I'm not letting you go."

Lucas's face breaks into the widest smile I have ever seen on him and before I knew it, his lips are on mine.

My breath slipped from inside of me, leaving me breathless as I feel everything Lucas is feeling through our shared kiss.

Caring. For me and what will happen to us.

Possessiveness. To show me that he isn't letting me go either.

Love. For everything that we'll go through, together.

And even after all that, a hint of mischief as he smirks against my lips.

I don't want to let go. Not one bit. So I keep on kissing him, my feet still dancing in this silver heaven, with only the moon to watch us.

:

A/N
Hey guys!

Long time no see. And crap, I felt like melting as I wrote this chapter. No joke, I felt my own heart melt because of this.

Sorry that it's so short, but I don't think an extra chapter should be as long as a normal one.

My friend asked for the book to end with their wedding. But seriously, I'm not gonna go all Twilight and have 2 teenagers marry each other. So, I made them say their future vows now.

Yep, for a girl with no experience or knowledge on how this goes, I'm pretty dumb to write about it.

But I think that's all of the extra chapters you guys are gonna get until the next milestone.

So, uh, thanks again! My Undertale fanfic is out, called Insomniacs, since I think Frisk can't remain a normal and innocent kid after all she's been through.

Please vote and comment if you liked it!

Stay awesome,

Angie

:

Word count: 930