K A R M A

Jesse's P.O.V

People say that karma hates them, or that karma is a bitch. But that is just because they do bad stuff and karma comes to bite them back in the ass.

People don't get what being a bad girl is. It doesn't mean that you become a criminal. Or that you be deliberately mean and hurt people.

Being a bad girl inside for me means that you aren't afraid to express yourself. You don't like rules? Then you tell that to the world. You don't hide yourself.

Ironic, isn't it?

People that fake being bad people just to look cool always has karma biting them back.

Now, I'm just hoping that karma won't hate me. I may be faking at being good, but it's still fake.

:

School can go to hell.

Lucas came to my house again to drive me to school. The warning in his eyes and the mischief playing on his features stop me from protesting. This snitch is going to get it.

Someday. Karma is going to bite him in the ass.

As soon as we arrived in school, Lucas is cornered by 4 cheerleaders, including the Queen Bitch herself, Claire.

I stifled a laugh at their flirting. Their batting lashes look like an epilepsy attack.

"Hi Lucas," Claire drawled, sidling up to him. Lucas hid his discomfort well and I gotta' give him some credit for that.

"Claire," Lucas nodded curtly. The 3 other cheerleaders giggled and surrounded him. They remind me of sharks circling around their prey.

"Are you free this afternoon?" Claire said, her voice pitched higher than usual. One of the cheerleaders stroked his broad shoulders and he squirms uncomfortably.

"Actually, I am going to spend my afternoon with Jessica," Lucas says casually. My head snaps toward him and I glared. Claire, who just noticed my presence, sent an icy and poisonous look.

"Jessica Marks?" she says, complete with a sweet-as-sugar smile. I wave mockingly.

"Yes. She is going to give me a tour of the school," he says. My middle finger twitched. I school my features into a poker face.

I don't care how annoying he is, but I am not a snitch. If I am, then I would be a hypocrite. And I hate that.

"I could give you the tour," Claire says, winking and rubbing his chest. She gave him a seductive smile, and I cringe at what she is implying.

"I prefer to have the tour with Jessica, actually," he says, smirking at my way. The mishievious glint in his eyes did not escape my attention.

"Fine with me," Claire says with a murderous glare my way. "Tell me when you're free another time?"

"Sure, sweetheart," Lucas says sarcastically. Claire didn't seem to get it and sauntered away with her giggling followers, looking pleased.

Oh, how I love sarcasm. The smart relish in it while the idiots struggle to understand.

Lucas grins smugly before turning the other way. I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

Good girls are polite.

:

Lunch time. My favorite subject ever. I get to eat food and not absorb any more useless information. I love lunch time.