[37IG] winter break

(Started writing this on December 12th)
When you arrive at your destination for New Years with bts

(Why so early? Because it's going to take me that long to write a normal chapter LOL LOVE ROASTING MYSELF)

BTS as best friends who are very close to you

♡if you're still here from the start at like 1k reads I love you so much please hit me up if you were cause you're my mini swag♡
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

BEEP!

"FUCKS!" I say as I wake up and fall off of someone's shoulders onto the seat in front of me. I look back. 2 boys covering their mouths laughing. "We're here!" Namjoon said at the front seat with Jin. I sit back down on my seat. Hoseok's head popped up from the seat in front of me. "You scared me." He said. "Aw Hoseokie~" I try to hug him. I sat in the middle of 2 boys named Jungkook and Jimin. I sat back down realizing that bad boi Jimin slid himself onto my seat.🌚 "I fell for it again." I said. In the front of the car you can hear a majestic Jin saying. "I guess you can say you sat on it."

With that sad pun is the start of a great New Years!

All of us walk in with our luggage, checked in and made it to our hotel rooms.

Ping!~

We walk out the elevator. "922 and 920 are the rooms. Wait have you guys even decided who are going to be roommates?" We stopped walking. "We can just do Rock Paper Scis-" Namjoon suggests. "Too basic." A male voice says in the distance. We all look where the source of the voice is. "JACKSON WANG?!!" I say. "Y/F/N?!!?" He says back.

ANNNNNDD I'll stop it there because I actually need to update on why I'm not updating that much:

- Jonghyuns death (hit me harder than I thought)

- been getting obsessed with WEBTOONs

(Done writing on December 26th)

ANYWAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!