[22IG] gym

When you BTS and your girl best friend are in the same gym period. ( y/bf/n means your girl best friends name )

BTS as your good af friends

Donut get offended
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

You, Y/BF/N, and the boys were talking about what pedos do other then what pedos normally do. "PEDOS HAVE LIVES TOO. PEDO LIVES MATTER." You said. "Woah there Y/N are you a pedo?" Jungkook said. "KENSKSJ I'm just saying pedo lives matter. I don't have the time to be a pedo." You replied.

*WHISTLE NOISE*

"LISTEN UP YOU LAZY SHRIMPS! Today we will run 2 miles and then when you are done you can play basketball. IGHT?!" The gym teacher said while walking around.

"IGHT!" The rest of the gym said.

"Okay now go get changed."
He walked off looking at his clipboard.

You got up and jumped off the bleachers. 'Oh yes athletic af' you thought. You looked back at Y/BF/N and waited for her to walk down the bleachers. When she got down you guys walked to the girls locker room. "Hah your so slow~" you teased even though she can run a mile faster then you. "Haahhah your so funny." She said.

You guys had lockers close to each other's.

When you were done changing you went off to the restrooms in the locker room. You washed your face and put your hair into a pony tail. While you were doing so Y/BF/F walked in and got to the sink next to yours. "Hey~" you said. "Ello~" she replied. She put her hair into a bun. You guys then went to the bench placed where the lockers were and sat next to each other and put on your shoes.

The gym uniform was simple grey shirt with short shorts for girls. But you wanted to be different and put a hoodie on over the shirt. After that you guys walked back to the gym. As you walked in you say BTS sitting where you guys usually sat on the bleachers. "Oh my lord they look like fuck boys." Y/BF/N said. You died of laughter while walking to them. When you got to the bleachers you sat in between Tae and Yoongi and Y/BF/N sat next to you. Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin sat on the next row. ( in that order )

"Ok class let's go to the track."

You guys got up and walked together. "Hey guys let's all run together. We are a team we stick together." You said. "Is it that we are a team or you just don't wanna get left behind." Jungkook said. "Shhh it is because we are a team." I said. "Don't worry Y/N I'll stay with you." Jimin said and gave me a smile while put his arm over my shoulder. "This is why I love you Jiminie." You smiled back.

You guys got to the track and started running.

{Time Pass}

You guys had already done a mile and a half.

"AGHHHH I......Can't........go any.....more." You said and started to walk while breathing heavily. They looked back at you and stopped. "COME ON Y/N WERE ALMOST DONE. YOU CAN DO THIS." They all cheered you on while Jimin walked back. "Come on Y/N-ah." He said as he kneeled down at you. "Aghh just..go.....on without...me." You said. "Hahah nope." He said and got you on to his back. "WAH JIMIN YOU DONT NEED TO DO THIS!" You said. "Heheh but I want to~" he said. And ran to the group. You rested your head on Jimin's back as the wind went through your hair. It felt nice.

It didn't take long to finish. You were glad that the gym teacher didn't see you and Jimin.

Jimin slid you off of his back.

"Thank you Jimin-ie." you smiled at him. "Haha no problem." He said back.

You got up and started walking to the door that leads back inside he gym. The rest followed you. A gust of wind blew through your face. You stopped. It was so quiet. "Why did you stop?" Jin said. "Just because I was about to step on this pebble." You replied. "What?" Jin said. You stepped over the pebble and bent down to pick it up. "Pebble lives matter." You said and started to laugh. Jin did his windshield wiper laugh. Jimin just face palmed. Yoongi was trying to hold in the laughter. The rest was just looking down at you.

A/N: if you didn't get the pun:
Pedo lives matter.
Pebble lives matter.