[15JIN] last words

( this is a very sad topic. You may cry if u read it )

When you start to run away from life ( depressed all that sad shit ) and you decide to suicide

Jin as your boyfriend
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jin

Jin: YAH
( yesterday at 12:08am )
Jin: yah?

Jin: hey

Jin: y/n

Jin: answer me

Jin: Y/N

Jin: STOP DOING THIS TO ME ANSWER ME PLEASE

You: sorry.....

Jin: what's up with u lately

Jin: uve been in a very sad mood lately

Jin: u know ur knight and shining armor is here to comfort u. What ever it is that ur sad about.

You: its nothing....

You: I'm fine u don't half to worry about me

Jin: STOP LYING "u don't half to worry about me" U WOULD NEVER SAY THAT IF U WERE FINE

Jin: tell me the truth jagi please

You: I-

Jin: I?

Jin: I?!

Jin: Y/N IM COMING OVER TO UR HOUSE. IM WORRIED ABOUT U

Jin rushed to your house and knocked. Nothing. He then remembered that u were staying over at your parents house. So he ran there. He knocked on the door. The door opener

"Hello?"

"Y/N-"

"Oh hello Mrs. Y/L/N. Have you seen Y/N?" Jin said." No....? I thought she was with you?" She replied.

Jin quickly pulled out his phone. "DO U KNOW WHERE SHE COULD OF GONE? DID SHE SAY ANYTHING BEFORE SHE LEFT?" Jin tried to be calm. "Uh well..... she did say she was going to the park with you..."

"OKAY THANK YOU MRS. Y/L/N."

He sprinted to the nearest park. It happens to be the biggest one in town. "Y/NNNN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled running all over the parking catching eyes.

After hours of searching he finds you in a pile a flowers with something in your hands. Jin ran up to you. "Y/N..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I WAS SO WO-" you turned around. Tears covering your face. Jin can see you have a knife in your hand.

Blood. Nothing but blood all over your hands. Your blood.......

Jin was speechless. He fell onto the ground. To his knees. He started to cry. Cry.

"Why? Why all I wanna know is why?"

You didn't answer you just move your eyes back to the knife.

After a long silence you finally say something. " I-I-I d-don't k-k-know." You stuttered a lot. It's been a while since you've talked. You didn't leave your house much and you didn't really eat much either. So there was no reason to leave your room. All that time you just sat on your bed. Thinking if you should do it or not.

Finally. You realized you had to. There was no reason to live anymore. You thought.

Jin hugged you as tight as he can.

You were running out of blood.

"I love you. Please love me back." Jin said as tears fell down his cheeks.

"I- *cough* I-I lo-" you had no more energy. Your eyes started to close.