[36IG] trick or jungkook

When you go trick or treating with the boys and your girl best friend.

BTS as your best friends
Y/F/N - your best friends name
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"-and that's all for today's lesson. Work on your homework for the rest of class TILL THE END, I DONT WANNA SEE YOU PACKING UP WHEN YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES LEFT AND NO PHONES." Mrs. McAllen says. I look up at Jimin. He looked down at me. I'm hugging him on his side with my head on his shoulders. "Dang I just want this period to go by so we can go trick or treating." I said in a low whisper. He pets me. "Me too."  I got off of Jiminie and got my homework. 'Sigh sigh might as well get this over with.' I thought as I reach for my cute ass pencil. I start doing my homework as Jimin finishes up his History project.

Time passes and I'm on the last question. It's 3:43pm so I still have a lot of time left ( school ends at 4:05pm ). Jimin was watching me do my homework on my shoulder since he had already finished. From time to time he would poke me indicating that I had done something wrong which helped a lot. I finally finish and flip over my phone to check the time. 3:46pm. I had some text messages:
(Read backwards)

New message
Sun Chips: yeah poor y/n and Jimin have that strict teacher last period
(Hoseok/Jhope)

New message
Top Alpaca: Jimin and y/n have Mrs. McAllen
(Jin)

New message
Gucci boy: who do they have?
(Taehyung/V)

As I finished up reading their messages I look up to find Mrs. McAllen looking down on me. 'Fuck.' I thought. I look to my right to see Jimin sleeping on the desk with a detention slip on his head. I look back at her with my innocent eyes. She picks up her meter stick and pretends to whack me. My eyes widen and I fall off my chair. "NO Y/N DON'T LEA-" Jimin pauses as he has realized it was a dream. The detention slip fell down and onto his desk. He looks blankly at it. Mrs. McAllen walks away with my phone.

Few seconds later the bell rang and it was time to go. I sigh and pick up my backpack. "When do you have detention?" I ask looking down on the poor bean as he puts in his notebook. "Today." He stands up and swings his arm around my shoulder. We walk to the cafeteria where me and the rest are going to meet up.

I lean against a wall as Jimin gets a drink from a vending machine. "Hey Jimin can I borrow your phone?" I asks and he gave me his phone without hesitation. "Thanks."

I unlock his phone. I go into his messages:

You: hey guys it's y/n

You: Mrs. McAllen took my phone so HA hA

Y/F/N: ahhh they made me run 3 and a half miles today 😫🔫

I give him back his phone

( ha..ha part 2? Because this is taking a long time so haha if you want a part 2 I'll work on it )