[13IG] shopping

DISCLAIMER : this story is trash. I was just bored. Really really bored

When you and bangtan go shopping together.
(I guess I am updating this week)
Both you and bangtan are famous.
BTS as your friends
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It was during the afternoon me and BTS decided to shop together since we were bored. AND I WAS BORED AFFFFFFF. I did a V live but it went on for too long ; -;. Oh the mall my favorite place.
(Your outfit)

I went to their dorm

I went to their dorm. I'm surprised they had time for me. They seem so busy lately. I knocked on the door. BAM! I heard a loud sound. "What the fuck?" I mumble. The door opened.

"OH HEY Y/N."

"Hey yoongs what was that loud sound....."

"IT WAS NOTHING COME ON IN" he pushed me in. I sat on their couch. "Are u guys ready yet?" I asked. "Uh yeah. I'll just go get them." He said. "K". I got out my phone. I was just going through social media looking at fan accounts. They all came and Jungkook picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. It was a normal thing now.

When we got in the car or should I say FUCKING LIMO. We started playing some music yeah yeah. It was fun. Hoseok danced and it was lit. Yoongi started rapping with Namjoon. When we got there , there were ARMYs and PHANTOMs (your fandom name) everywhere. It wasn't that hard to get through them tho just a little fly kiss from Jin, body roll from Jimin, wink from Tae and Kook, body heart from hoseok, Namjoon just smiling and waving, little dance from yoongi, and me trying to make me and hoseoks hear connect AND THEY ARE DEAD. :')

First we went to Gucci. Tae couldn't find anything to buy. He basically has the whole store in his closet. I bought some Gucci flip flops. Cuz they look comfortable.

"HEY Y/N, LOOK AT THIS"

I turned around and I saw Yoongi and Jungkook making faces with Gucci socks. I died laughing with Jimin. He was hugging me while laughing. Oh what a small baby. (You are younger then him tho aha)

We went to got some smoothies and ish. I got bubble tea. AH SO GOOD.

We didn't really get to do much. Basically made a little fan meet there.

We went home and just chilled the rest of the day. Jin is filming an Eat Jin with kookie. They bought some food. I was just on the couch with my head on Jimin's lap going through my phone. Yoongi was playing with Min Holly like normal. Hoseok was cooking and Namjoon were doing the dishes. It was quiet and calm. I decided to sleep over since I had nothing to do. We played games and ish. I changed into an oversized sweater with really short shorts. You would think I wasn't even wearing pants. They didn't mind tho they were use to my fashion. Comfortable and cute. I mostly wore shorts cuz it didn't cover up my legs. I didn't really like pants cuz of how my legs don't feel air. I slept with Min Holly on the couch for the rest of the night.

It was nice with BTS