[20IG] what happened

This will be a Jungkook short story. I'm not going to tell u what it is about but it is sad AND MIGHT BE A BIT GRUESOME.

Jungkook as your boyfriend

Anyways

GOOD LUCK TRY NOT TO CRY CHALLENGE ULTIMATE LITNESS LEVEL 100 *dab*

Don't dab kids. Dab spelled backwards is bad for a for a reason.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook

"Hey KOOKIE~!" I ran up to him and hugged the taller guy. My head was just below his head.

He hugged back. "Ahah y/n!" He ruffled my hair. He linked our hands together as he pecked my forehead.

"Heeey PDA PDA! COVER YOUR EYES KIDS!" A voice said from a distance walking closer. "Ayyy Jimin~" we let go and Jungkook goes up to Jimin and gives him a bro hug ( a/n: wtf is a bro hug? Idk I just made it up ).

After they were done with their hug I hugged Jimin. He was the one to set us up. "JIMIN~ ehehe" I said. "I'm stealing your girlfriend she's too cute." He picked me up bridal style and started to run. "MUAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed. 'How cute' I thought.

"AY COME BACK HERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted gaining some stares.

Jimin looked down at me. "If he kills me tell my mom I love her." He said with a lost of breath.

"OK YOU ARE TOO HEAVY NOW." Jimin said placing me down. "AHHHHH PARK JIMINNNNNN." Jungkook shouted jumping on Jimin. "Ahhh Jungkookie people are looking~ heheh." I smiled as I put my hood up so I don't get too embarrassed.

"Get up." A dark soulless voice said.

It was all just a memory from the past.

I was on the floor sweat all over my face. "Yes sir."

The owner of the voice stood in front of me making him look tall. He had a blank face. A frown. "Who do you think you are. GET UP NOW." He shouted in my face. I got up and looked down at my feet.

"Hey Jimin chill. She's deaf and almost blind." A voice said. You didn't hear it because you are deaf.

How you got deaf? It was during your senior year of high school. Jimin, Jungkook, and I were walking out of school. There was a loud bang. Screams we're heard. 'THERES A SHOOTER!' Jungkook said grabbing me and Jimins hands. We ran as fast as we could to the cars. ( Jimin knew how to drive ). There was a guy in Jimin's car. 'J-Jimin wh-who is th-that?' I said. 'I don't know...' he replied. Seconds later someone grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth. He put his knife near my neck. 'Y/N!' they both said in unison. Seconds later I see Jimins hands on the knife that was near my neck. 'Let go of her' Jimin said. His hand was full of blood. I started to cry. 'I SAID LET GO OF HER!' He shouted. And of course the guy didn't. Jimin then used all of his strength to pull the knife out of the guys hands.

He succeeded.

Jungkook then came in and started to fight the guy.

I just fell on my knees and started to cry. All over my clothes was Jimins blood from his hand.

You got up and started to help Jungkook.

No one has ever seen u this mad.

Jungkook stepped back and looked at you in awe.

You were at the point where you were stronger then Jimin and Jungkook combined.

You eventually beaten the guy. You were breathing very heavily.

'AGHHHHH'

You turned around. 'JIMMMMMIN!' You yelled. There was a knife sticking out of Jimins back.

Jungkook was no where to be seen.

You ran up to Jimin knowing Jungkook would be fine. You hope.
You tried to pull the knife out of his body. You did. But then you can feel something on the back of your head.

It was a gun. You can tell.

Jungkook came out of no where and tackled the guy behind me.

But it was too late. He shot the gun. He missed my head.

He shot at my stomach. The screams and the gun shot were so loud u fainted on Jimin. Oh and the fact that you never felt this much pain.

{ end of flash back }

"Wtf man, I've been gone for a year and you do this to my Y/N."

I looked up to see a Jungkook. "Hi Y/N long time no see." He said. I know what he is saying because you've learned how to read people's lips. He hugged me. I hugged back holding back your tears. " I love you too kookie." I use the vibration of your voice to know what you are saying. It was pretty hard to learn how to live normally with your conditions.

I'm just glad that I'm living. Even if Jimin may act likes he hates me, I can't help but be so nice to him for saving your life and almost sacrificing his own.