[18IG] apocalypse

When you and bangtan are the only ones left on Earth from a zombie apocalypse.

BTS as kids who are lost. ( aww)
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ㅣdeathㅣ

How tf did this happen.

I don't even know. I just hope it ends soon.

I decide to leave base and go find some food. There was a civil convenience store near so I went there to check if there were anything there that would be useful.

It's been a year since it started.

I slowly opened the door. Some of the lights were still on. I walked around. Everything was on the floor. BUT.

There were ramen packs and Asian snack (≧∇≦)/. I stuffed as much as I could in my backpack and got extra for me to carry since I haven't seen a walker today yet.

I walked back to base with a smile on my face. I stopped when I heard a sound. I placed down the food and placed my hand on the handle of my throwing knife on my belt. It looked at the trash.

'There's something in there.' I thought. I slowly walked to it.

"AGHHH THERES NOTHING IN-"

I threw the knife. It was a little kid. Luckily a missed. He started to cry. "WAAAAAAH!!" 

My eyes widened." Umm shhhh." I walked up to it and grabbed milk box off the ground I got from the convenience store. I gave it to him. "Ahhh MOLK!!" He smiled widely. I smiled a little bit.

He opened the carton and drank the milk. "What's your name?" He said. "Y/N. What's yours."

"Chimin, Park Jimin." 'How cute it had trouble pronouncing his own name.'

He jumped out of the trash can showing how short he was. "What were you doing in the trash can?" I asked with a soft voice. "Ah I was looking for food for me and my fwiends." He replied. As he was speaking I went back and grabbed the food I left on the ground. He follows me. "There are more of you?"

"Yeah." A voice said in the distance.

I turned around to find another one. "Who are you?" He said with a serious voice. I'm surprised something so cute can be so intimidating. "You must be Jimin's friend." I said avoiding the question. "Yes, I am his friend." He said. "Since your not going to introduce yourself first, I will. My name is Namjoon. I'm the leader of Bangtan Mochis." I chuckled.

"Haha I'm Y/N."

"Do you have a last name?" Jimin asked. "I don't remember it. Ever since it started there was no need for a last name to me."

"AHH-" I looked up to the source of the scream. There was a zombie on Namjoon. This is what I get for letting my guard down. I took out my pocket knife and quickly stabbed the zombie in the head and got Namjoon in my hands. I then turned around and kicked the zombie in its nuts. I looked down. Poor Namjoon was crying. "Where are all your friends at." I asked. I looked at Jimin and he was crying too. I walked over to Jimin and got him in my hands too. I was hugging both of them. I rested my head on theirs. I had to squat down of course. "It's ok I'll keep you guys safe."

After a long silence they stopped crying. I wondered how they managed to stay alive. "NAMJOON. JIMMMIN" I heard foot steps. I turned my head to find the source of the voice. There were 5 more kids. 'Oh god...'

The kids stopped in their tracks."W-who are you? AND WHERE IS N-NAMJOON AND JIMIN!"

I let go of them and they ran to their friends. Jimin ran up to a taller kid and hugged him. "Jungkook your safe~" he said.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

lol I tried. I'm surprised u made it to the end. I really didn't think at all on this story and just wrote everything was too lazy to plan out the plot and shiz.

I ship Jikook so much :P