[14IG&GC] last day of school

When it's the last day of school for u and Jungkook ( pretend Jungkook still goes to high school with u )

BTS AS UR FRIENDS
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"HEY JUNGKOOK" I ran up to kookie and gave him a big back hug. "WAH". "You gotta stop doing that to me your getting stronger and stronger~" he said. He managed to turn around and pat my head. I looked up and he gave me a big smile showing his teeth. "Eheh." I smile back.

We walked out of the school to the school gates."AH U SMELL THAT Y/N?" "THATS THE SMELL OF FREEDOM WAHHHHAHAHAH" he spun around skipping out of the school gates. I just walk and stare at his back.

I sit down on a bench as Kook dances with the most brightest expression I've ever seen. "heheh kookie sit down before u draw attention." I say as a pulled out my phone.

THE BANGTAN GROUP CHAT &
Y/N

You: AH YES

Hopeie: oh it's y/n aren't u suppose to be in class?

You: WAH HOPE OPPA FORGOT WHAT DAY IT IS (ノД')・゜・。

Hopeie: I'm joking~ were coming to pick u guys up~~~~~

Joon: we were late because SOMEONE ( maknae line ) FORGOT TO BUY TH

Jimin saw what Namjoon was texting and quickly grabbed his phone but accidentally pressed send.

You: but the?

Chimin: hahaha nothing nothing~

You: ah ok

Yoongs: were so proud of you guys. I made a little something at home for u and kook

You: AH REALLY WHAT IS IT?

Yoongs: it's

Yoongs: a

Yoongs: surprise

Chin: he woke up at 4am just to get the surprise ready

You: aw yoongi oppa~

Bwi: he's blushing

You: TELL YOONGI IM GOING TO GIVE HIM A BIG LONG HUG WHEN I SEE HIM

Yoongs: please no

Chin: too late we're here

~end of texts~

You say a big black van parking. You grabbed Jungkook's wrist and ran to the van. "YOONGI OPP-" the van windows towed down and it was some other people's parents. "Uh MIANHAE" I bowed down so fast and low. I looked around and spotted another black van. " wow y/n how embarrassing" Jungkook said as he laughed his ass off. "hPhM I DONT SEE U TRYING TO FIND THE VAN" I let go of his hand and started to walk towards the other black van with my arms crossed. "YAH WAIT UP." Jungkook ran and went past me. " RACE TO THE VAN HAHAH" he stuck his tongue out. "HEY NO FAIR U GOT A HEAD START" I ran after him and we tied.

"You guys are so childish" the whole hyung line said in unison.