Naruto glares at me "You must've gone insane." He mutters angrily to which I pout. "Oh cmon Naru! You're so determined to get Sasuke back but I'm not seeing the same determination here! I'm hurt." I sarcastically whine, a cruel chuckle escaping my lips when Naruto tenses up. 

"Sasuke didn't try killing one of our teammates." He angrily responds. My head tilts, a smirk gracing my face. 

"First of all, I wasn't trying to kill Sakura. If I tried she would've been dead long before I even touched her. Second of all, didn't Sasuke nearly kill you?" I ask, bringing up the final fight between those two that Sasuke told me about. 

This seemed to make Naruto snap as he jumps towards me, I don't make a single move as Kakashi pulls Naruto back, refraining him. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SENSEI?!" Naruto rages when he pushes himself away from Kakashi's hold. "You cant just run up to the enemy, remember Haru isn't on our side anymore." He calmly states. 

I snort at that "Thankfully." 

Shinji clicks his tongue and looks up at the sky "We are wasting time with these clowns." He tells me. He then makes eye contact with my former teammates. "We have places to be, so either you hurry up and get battered down or scatter." He orders. 

Suddenly Kakashi sensei appears behind Shinji and the two partake in a very heated taijutsu battle.

 My attention is stripped away from them when the other three circle around me. "Well, this isn't good for you guys." I vocalist before turning around and socking Sakura straight in the face, her body falling harshly to the floor. 

I cartwheel away, making some space between Naruto, Sai and I. 

I need to make this quick. 

I can't just dawdle around fighting these guys when I should be getting to Orochimaru's hideout. So, I make a quick and easy decision on what jutsu I should use. "Shinji!" I yell, not taking my eyes off of Naruto and Sai who are both attacking me at the same time. 

He doesn't look back from Kakashi as he yells "What do you want woman?! Im busy!" 

I sigh as I grab Naruto's arm and twist it behind his back, side kicking Sai at the same time. "Ten Twenty one Thirteen Sixteen!" I yell back before jumping extremely high, my wings helping me stay elevated. Shinji gets the message as he dodges one of Kakashi's final blows. He also jumps up extremely high, his wings also helping him stay up. 

"What are you going to do?" He asks, looking down at my former teammates. I make a series of hand signs, eyeing Kakashi's sensei face of surprise as he instantly recognizes the jutsu. "Cutting this fight short, Earth Style! Swamp of the underworld!" I yell, releasing a huge amount of chakra to the ground. 

Suddenly the surface beneath team sevens feet changes from a rocky trail to a swamp. I smirk when I see that Kakashi managed to escape and jumped on one of the trees. Sakura Sai and Naruto weren't as lucky as their all stuck in the mud. 

This jutsu is one of my favorites because it could trap anything no matter what the size is. Plus, it's nearly impossible to get out of. Chakra infused mud sinks the victims body, making it almost impossible to recover my strength and escape from the swamp.

Shinji smirks as he eyes my creation. "Nice, so they can't follow us and they'll have a slow death." 

I deadpan at my brother and shake my head, we both glide downwards, landing gracefully on the ground just a few feet away from the swamp I created. "You like it? You'll be stuck here for a while." I say before kicking some dirt onto Sakura.