Chapter Three - The Date

Okay guys this was 9 Pages on word :o, lool, if there are any mistakes sorry. This chapter mentions 'Call Me Maybe by Carly-Rae Jepsen.' I love this song she's amazing. Please vote, comment and let me know what you think. Thanks. Lillie100 x

........................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter Three - The Date

The rest of school went by without any trouble. I didn't bump into Daniel again until the end of the day and he was too busy with his tongue down some girl's throat to even comment, which I was grateful for. The only reason I saw him was because David had asked me for a lift home as Daniel wasn't able to do it tonight. I agreed to as he only lived next door. By the time I'd got home I was so tired that I didn't even have the strength to keep my eyes open and fell asleep on the sofa while listening to the music channel I had put on. The next thing I heard was my alarm going off telling me it was 6:30 and time to get up for school. I was wide awake and excited for today. Tonight was my date with Jamie and we hadn't had any us time in a while, we were always with the gang or he was too busy with footy practise to hang out. Not that I complained because I liked having time to myself and not have a clingy boyfriend, but it would be nice once in a while to be together. Sometimes it feels like were just close friends that happen to kiss, and not actually going out.

Once again I drove to school like any other school day and parked in my normal parking space, which just so happened to be next to Daniels car today, oh the joys. Getting out the car, I peeked over to see the wonderful sight of some girl straddling Daniel while he had his hands up her shirt and hers round his neck. The sight of it made me feel sick, but what got me more was the fact that he seemed to get more into it once he saw me looking. Instead of giving him any pride in the fact that he was annoying me, I just walked off after giving him my signature dirty look.

By the time lunch came round, I was more excited than ever for my date tonight. Okay, it may not seem like a big deal, you know a couple going on a date, but I was starting to think that I was falling in love with Jamie, and the sweeter he is by asking me out, or giving me presents, like he had the other day, made me believe it so much more. I mean can you blame me, when a completely hot guy, that you are sure you like, smiles at you and kisses you on the cheek only to tell you your beautiful, would that not make you fall in love? Anyway we were all sitting at our usual table in the canteen laughing and chatting when Jamie came over.

"Hey beautiful, you looking forward to tonight?" he asked, while giving me a peck on the cheek, and making me blush slightly by all the people looking at us in awe, or in some cases hate. The hate would be Jamie's little, well very big, fan club of sluts that think we shouldn't be together because I wasn't head cheerleader like Cady was. But Cady doesn't mind she thinks we're and I quote "an adorable couple".

"Yeah I am, where are we going because I need to know what to wear. Oh and girls your coming round to help me later whether you like it or not." I said putting huge and almost menacing grins on the girl's faces other than George who looked up and gave me a sheepish smile; even though I know she would be the loudest there tonight. She may seem quiet but she really isn't once she's with people she knows and trusts.

"That's a surprise. And it doesn't matter what you wear you'll still look gorgeous no matter what." That simple comment had me swooning at how sweet he was to me.

"N'aww thanks J. So girls I say we meet at my house at 5 and then that gives us some time to choose an outfit and get me ready. You all good with that?" I asked looking at each one of them. They all nodded, and all I could think was what have I got myself into here. As everyone went back to their conversations, I saw David opposite sitting alone. Instead of letting him suffer the rest of lunch time alone, I told everyone I'd be back and walked over to him.