Chapter Nine - David's House

Hi Guys! I Know Its Been A While...Well A Lot Longer Than A While. But I Have Been Getting Quite A Few People Follow Me And Ask Me About This Story!! It Is Something That I Want To Complete As It Is Very Personal To Me, Due To Some Of It Being Real, So No Matter What This Book Will Be Completed One Day...Thats A Promise. Id Just Like To Thank Everyone For The Support That You Are Giving Me, It Makes Me Feel Like I Should Keep This Going Not Only For Myself But For The People Reading This! I Know How Annoying It Is Having Someone Not Update...But Im Hoping It Will Be More Common Now!!

Once Again Thanks! Hope You Enjoy This Next Bit, Sorry For Any Grammar Mistakes, I Know I'm Not The Best At That And Ill Try To Update As Much As Possible. Please Vote, Comment, Follow And Message Me If You Want To!! :D

Lillie100 xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine - David's House

You know that feeling when you know you are asleep but the dream feels so real you cant be 100% sure if you really are sleeping. But the thing that makes it that little bit worse, is that you cant wake yourself up from the horrible scenes playing in your head. The way you feel everything in that dream and every word thats said hurts you that little bit more, but you just cant escape no matter what you try. You know them dreams, well im calling them dreams when really they are nightmares. Well thats exacty what was happening now.

"Your such a bitch!"

"I hate you! I dont know why we was ever friends!"

"James better watch his back!"

"Jamies not got your back anymore! Stay away he's mine!!"

These comments were repeated over and over again, the scene of the fight with the gang, all of them standing against me playing while they were said. I tried and tried to wake up but it wasn't happening! Im with David not here, I thought, but it still wasnt helping me wake up or calm down. Then the scene in front of me changed. It wasnt the gang anymore, it was the date me and Jamie went on to the cafe. But instead of me sitting opposite him, it was Cady. But what made it worse was that they were sitting laughing, looking really happy.

"I know I cant believe she's that stupid, she hasn't even noticed." Jamie laughs, while running his hand up Cadys arm, with only love in his eyes.

"Yeah well, we belong together you was only trying to sleep with her. You never even loved her, it was all a joke. You know we should be together, being the schools two most important people baby," Cady says with a sly smirk on her face.

As quickly as it came, it was gone again. This time replaced with the gang all together in a circle around someone, laughing while other people from school was laughing and videoing it. I looked around only to see it was outside of school that this was happening. As I moved closer I could hear comments that only made my heart skip beats and speed up at the same time, if thats even possible.

"He deserved it!"

"Hope he's finally learnt his lesson now!"

Hearing these made me run and push my way through the crowed, only to see a sight that broke me even more than any other moment in this horrible nightmare. James was black and blue, laying on the floor bleeding and asking for help, while everyone was standing around laughing at him!

"James!"

"Lilly! Lilly Wake Up!"

"No! No! James! Please Stay Awake!"

"Lilly!"

Thats all I needed to wake up sobing and screaming to a very confused David. He took one look at me and just held me, while I sobbed into his chest. I dont know how long we sat there me sobbing, while he whispered comforting words to me, convincing me it was just a dream, and nothing would happen to James, he wouldnt let it. But it still didnt get those images out of my head. After a while, I stopped sobbing and pulled away from David.