Chapter Six - Footy Match

Sorry For The Late Update But I'm Not Very Good At Updating. Sorry For Any Mistakes.

Vote & Comment Please.

Lillie100 xx

Chapter Six- The Football Game

I'm sitting outside in Jamie's arms crying my eyes out. I have never cried so much in my life. I have two people left in my life; one is Jamie, and the other David. I sit there in Jamie's arms thinking how only 24 hours ago; I was sitting on this very bench with all my mates talking about the next big party, which happened to be David's. Now I'll be alone and have nobody to go to parties with.

"So... Are you coming?" Jamie says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh... what?" I say completely dazed, having no clue what he's talking about.

"My big game tonight, babe have you not listened to word I have said?" Also typical Jamie, I've just lost everyone I've ever cared about and here he is talking about his big game. Jamie is great but only cares about two things, one being football and the other, well it's pretty obvious he is a guy.

"Ermm... sorry babe, no I don't think I'm gonna come, I'm gonna have an early night." The truth is that we were all planning to go to the game and stay out all night, but now I just couldn't face even going to the game. I look at Jamie's face, he looks really disappointed but there is a touch of relief in his eyes that even he can't hide. Instead of being sensible and questioning him about it, I just ignore it. Little did I know that I would regret never making it a bigger deal!

I wriggle out of Jamie's hold on me so that I'm standing in front of him, with my back against the wall.

"Where you going?" he asks staring at me from the bench.

"Home, I just don't wanna be here today." I reply quietly. Jamie smirks.

"Want some company, instead of being all alone in that big house of yours..." Jamie's smirk growing as he gets off of the bench and starts slowly making his way over to me. Just as he gets in front of me he puts his hand by my head on the wall, blocking me from getting away. I look up at him, while his other hand wraps around my waist. The smirk on his face growing as a shiver runs down my spine, and not in a good way. He pulls me in closer, leaning his head down so that he so close I can feel the heat of his breath on my lips. He leans in closer closing the space between his lips and mine.

Not really in the mood for where this was heading, I put my hands up onto Jamies chest as he started kissing down my neck, his hands still blocking me in.

"J, get off," I said as I pushed on his chest slightly expecting him to get off me, but he didn't. If anything he got worse, moving his hands off the wall and onto my hips at the bottom of my top. Knowing where this was going to go if I didn't get him to stop, I pushed harder on his chest making him stop kissing me and take a step back. I used that to my advantage and took a step closer to the gates of the school.

"What's your problem? Do you not realise I've just lost everything and all you can think about is getting in my pants! Your just a typical guy! You no what J I'm going home BY MYSELF!" I screamed storming off, not only did I feel like crap because of the fight but now Jamie's just added to that, thanks for that. Glancing back I could see J on the phone with a huge grin on his face, I guess that should have been another sign to pick up on about how weird Jamie had been recently.

Getting to the school gates, I couldn't think my day could get any worse but then again when is that ever true. Standing at the gate in all his glory was Daniel, oh the joys.

"Move out the way ass," I said as I walked up to the gate, which he happened to now be blocking, with a smirk twitching at his lips.

"Awww is little ms slag not feeling to well?" He replied laughing. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with him today, it was just too much especially when all I wanted to do was sit and cry.

"Just move Daniel!" He must have seen the look on my face because he did exactly that without another comment. Walking out the gates, I heard my name being said, and there was only one person that voice could belong to, as I peaked round the bush that was next to the school gate I saw Georgia and Claire talking. I couldn't believe Georgia, sweet quite innocent Georgia was slagging me off.

"I know I can't believe she took it that far, stupid bitch!"

"She's just a slag that's cant deal with the fact that her cousin is a dick and deserves everything he gets." Not wanting to hear anymore I ran all the way to my car and drove home without stopping once.

Getting home was just as I wanted it to be, peaceful, quite and I was all alone. With that atmosphere I decided to put on a music channel and lay on the sofa, with no intention to actually fall asleep. But I did. When I woke up my eyes were red ad puffy as well as my nose, from where I had previously been crying. But after that melt down all I felt like doing was going out. With no one to go out with because J was at his football game, I decided I wasn't going to let that group stop me from supporting my boyfriend tonight. I'd already missed some of the game but id get there for half time once I got ready. Jumping up and running into the shower, I'd made up my mind that I was going to look stunning and hold my head up high when turning up at that game.

Walking out to my car, I caught a glimpse of my reflection, and not being vain, but I looked good! You would never have said that only 45 mins ago id been waking up from a crying fest. I wore dark skinny jeans that were practically a second skin, with my black suede high heels that chris-crossed over the front of my foot, to keep my foot in the shoe. With this I wore a light pink thick strapped top with silver beads and diamonds on the straps, added with a black leather jacket. My make up was done to perfection, the eyeliner and mascara bring out my bright blue eyes, while my skin look flawless with a slight tan from the foundation I had applied. I had also added a dark pink lipgloss to my lips making them stand out well which finished the outfit perfectly. My hair was dead straight with half up clipped together with a diamond slide. Feeling confident I drove to the football pitch, which was at the back of the school. It was a very popular event, the football matches. Before walking into the seating area I looked up at the score board to see that we were winning 2-0 and it was half time. So I chose to go and see J and make sure he knew I was there to support him after all.

You know if I had known what I was going to find when I went to see Jamie, I would never have gone to that game in the first place. You know I said earlier how I didn't think my day could get any worse, yeah I should never have thought that. The sight In front of me was probably what I look like earlier with Jamie pressed up against me. The only problem with what was happening was, the girl against the wall with Jamie kissing her like she was the most loved and precious thing on this earth wasn't me, it was Cady.