Chapter Five - The Fight

Hey Guys, Thanks For Reading. Hope You Enjoy, Please Vote, Fan And Comment. Thanks

Lillie100 xx

* WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!*

Chapter Five - The Fight

I walked into school, the next morning after reading the threat on Facebook. I pushed my way past everyone in the corridors not even caring who they were or what they thought of me. There's only one place I need to get to and that is outside my tutor class, where my so called friends would be waiting for me. As I stormed to the entrance of my tutor class, I saw our group. Cady, in her uniform as usual, George with her head in a book, Claire reapplying her already overdone lipstick, Damien chatting to everyone, about a new top he had seen down in Holloway. As well as them, standing against the wall is the one and only, Jamie, waiting for me. As I approach them, I start to get a really bad sinking feeling, which tells me to turn back before it is too late. This feeling only makes me angrier because I'm not scared and I need to do this. Just before I decide to bottle out and leave before anyone sees me I hear Jamie's voice.

"Hey Baby" Thanks a lot Jamie, perfect timing as usual, note the sarcasm there.

"Hi Jamie, You Ok?" I ask out of habit, forgetting I'm even angry.

"Sure Babe, Everything is great. It's the big game tonight, so I'm all hyped up!"

"Of course, I totally forgot because you haven't mentioned it at all... have you?" I say sarcastically. Jamie just smirks and lets out a laugh, while sliding his arm around my waist.

"Are you ok Lilly, you're not yourself, you're acting really weird, even for you, you're not as hyper as you usually are on a Friday?" Damien asks looking concerned. God, If only he knew that I had seen that comment.

"Your right, as usual Damien, I'm not and I have good reasons not to be happy!" I snap, starting to seethe. Damien just looked down avoiding eye contact, while the others all stare me like I'd grown another head!

"Whoa take a chill pill Lilly," says George looking up at me straight in the eyes.

"Go back to your book Georgina, Jesus just leave me alone." She just looks at me very baffled and shocked that I snapped at her. She knew I was angry though because I used her full name and I never do that.

"Babe, what's up?" Jamie asks generally confused about my outburst. I'm glad Jamie was by my side, I can trust Jamie with everything. I more convinced that I might even love Jamie, but I'd never tell him that. He is like all boys, scared of commitment. He always has my back, even if he says that he's only got it so he can look at my arse.

"Let's ask the twins shall we?" I say as the anger in me rises in me waiting for them to ask what they've done. They are so predictable.

"What have we done?" they say in unison, if they looked the same then that would have been scary. They just stand there staring at me like I've lost my mind and haven't got a clue what they have done. Although Cady's eyes seem to be more on Jamie, than me and Claire try's to avoid my glare.

"Let's think, were you on Facebook last night, by any chance Claire?" I question. If it's possible even behind her white face of makeup, she got even paler.

"Yes, but ermm... I... err... don't know... ermm what you're on about?" she stutters.

"Bullshit, you know exactly what I'm on about, you bitch!" As you guessed my calm just left the building. I can't help but yell I'm so angry.

"Don't talk to me like that, you little slag!" she yelled back

"That's cheap coming from you! Some of the things you wear are not even worth having on! Plus it would be hard to find a guy in this building you actually haven't screwed" I snap back.

"I don't know who you think are Lilly. Who gives you the right to talk to my sister like that," says Cady interfering before Claire could reply herself. I can feel Jamie's hand tighten round my waist, warning me to ignore her, trying to calm me down. But I can't just stand here and let this cow talk to me like that, I think.

"Don't back that slag up, she maybe your sister but she is in the wrong, she threatened to kill my cousin!!" I yell. I just stand there seething staring at Claire as she looks right back at me. I'm so focused I even ignore Jamie in the background saying

"Babe what are you talking about.... Claire wouldn't have done a thing like that.... tell her Claire..." Poor Jamie, he's so confused and I feel for him because even though I know he has my back, he's known the twins longer.

"It's just a figure of speech, but yes I would take any chance I could get to beat the shit outta your cousin!"Claire taunts.

"Don't even go there you bitch! You lay one finger on him, and I will personally put you in the hospital, got that!" I scream, shaking because I'm so angry, I don't know how I'm doing this but it feels good to stand up for myself, I don't even care that there is an audience building, I'm just so focused on defending my cousin. Claire just stands there with a smug smile on her face, knowing exactly what she's doing. Jamie is practically holding me back from slapping that look off her face. Damien and Georgina, who had retreated to sit down earlier now, rose so they were next to the twins.

"He deserves anything he gets. He's a total dickhead Lilly and you know it," Damien says, shocking me so bad I can't even think of a witty comeback.

I stand there at my gang altogether, all against me, and know there is no going back now.

"So that's how this is going to go, is it? You're going to back her? Well fine if that's the case, then you lose me. My cousin maybe an arse sometimes but I sure as hell am not gonna let anyone of you lay a single finger on him! Stay the hell away from him and more importantly stay the fuck away from me!!" I shout at them. I'm so irritated that I can't even look at them anymore. So I look to the only person left for me, Jamie.

"Are you with them too or with me?" Out of the corner of my eye I can see Cady looking at him, hoping for him to say that he would back them. Something about the way she looked at him made me wonder if she liked him more than I thought she did. But I know Jamie, he wouldn't look at her like that and he would back me all the way.... wouldn't he? Waiting for Jamie to answer feels like it takes hours instead of seconds. When he finally opens his mouth to answer, my heart gives a massive thud. What if he backs them what would I do? Who would I have? Where would I go?

"I'm not choosing sides, I'm staying out of this fight, but right now I'm gonna stay with you" It's not exactly the romantic "Of course it's you babe, who else would it be" kind of answer I was hoping for, but it was a typical Jamie answer. No fighting unless he is the cause or the victim in the matter, and he was hardly ever the victim, being the captain of the football team and all. As I turn to walk off, I hear the group muttering to each other.

"What a bitch.... She is some fucked up slag!" That's when it hit me, what had just happened, I had just lost every friend I had. As my legs start to give way, Jamie tightens his grip around my waist to keep me from falling over.

I was so in my own head running over everything that had happened, that I still hadn't noticed the groups of people muttering and whispering about me in the corridors by their lockers until I knocked into someone. That's when I looked up and saw everyone staring at me like I was crazy and that only made me worse, making Jamie hold onto me tighter as he walked me through the corridor. I could hear what people were saying but didn't have the strength to reply to any of them. "She's off her head" and "I've never seen that side of her, didn't know she had it in her" were just a couple of the things that were being said. Lots of people were just shocked at seeing me like that, seeing as I hate the attention and am usually quite quiet. Jamie sat me down on the bench just outside the school entrance to the foyer and that's when it truly hit me and I did something I've not done in a while I started crying and sobbing, only to be pulled into Jamie's arms.