Chapter Seven- The Break Up

Chapter Seven - The Break Up

To say I was heartbroken at this moment in time as I stood there watching Jamie kissing Cady was an understatement. As much as I wanted to go and scream and shout and pull that bitches hair out, where I was so angry at them both, I was just as angry at myself. That's because I hadn't been smart enough to actually take all the hints that had been there all along. The glances from Cady, Cady wanting Jamie to side with her, the glint of relief in Jamie's eyes when I said I wasn't going to the football game, and finally the phone call as I left. It was all there, and I'd seen it all, but I guess I was so naive and so stupid to think that it wasn't actually a big deal.

I mean really, I used to laugh at girls who couldn't see that their partners were cheating on them. Funny, how it's now me in that position. You see fighting with everyone that morning had given me a lot more confidence and I wasn't letting anyone screw me over ever again! So instead of screaming and shouting at the pair, I walked away, planning to add just a little bit more drama into this relationship or should I say the end of this relationship.

At this time I would have usually gone to Damien, yeah I know he's the guy but he always said the right thing. I remember when my dad left us; I didn't go to any of the girl even though we'd been friends longer. I went to Damien. He got me through the heartache and sadness like a best friend would. I suppose being alone was going to be hard to get used too. But right now that wasn't going to be thought about I had a plan to put into action and 'the love of my life', ha, wasn't going to know what had hit him.

You see the thing Jamie cared most about other than football was his reputation. He wasn't the typical jock. You know the type, a man-whore who sleeps with everyone in school. No, Jamie was sweet and committed to any girlfriend he had, well supposedly he was. Well by the time I would be done with him, he'd be seen as what he truly was, a cheat, unfaithful and become the most unwanted guy in the school. The girls won't even want to look at him once he's been exposed.

Pretending that I had seen nothing, I went to sit with the other footballer's girlfriends near the entrance to the changing rooms. The team came out with Jamie running unseen from the side exit. He looked around with that famous smirk on his face, until he saw me. His smirk faltered and I could see why. My seat that I'd sit in was now being sat in by Cady. Hmmm, not even trying to hide his relationship is he.

"Excuse me; I think you're in MY seat!" I said blank faced, no emotion in my body other than anger swirling around in my head. Cady looked up smiling, then realised exactly who was talking to her. A look of panic crossed her face before turning blank also.

"I was just sitting here to support your boyfriend, because you weren't going to"

"Well sorry to disappoint sweetheart, but your mistaken because I am here to support MY boyfriend, so move your ass before I move it for you" I said taking a step closer to her, not used to seeing me so bolshie, Cady hesitantly stepped down two rows, to join the rest of the cheerleaders, but not without the noticed glancing Jamie's' direction.

Jamie waved at me smiling like he would every other match. I blew him a kiss and sent him a wink for good luck, like I usually would, but mainly because I could see Cady glaring at me from the corner of my eye. The game ended with no more commotion from Cady and with Jamie scoring the final goal making it 4-3, putting us in the winning position. As the team started celebrating I slide over to the commentary box and asked the commentator if I could use the mic, to be able to congratulate my boyfriend. He gladly let me and so the drama began...

"Hey people, how you doing? This is Lilly here, wasn't that game just amazing!" There were screams and cheers coming from the crowd as they all turned to look at me.

"I just wanted to congratulate my amazing boyfriend Jamie, You all know Jamie right? Give us a wave baby, come on J!" Jamie looked slightly stunned but gave a smile and waved to the whole pitch, while everyone cheered louder.

"Well I'm going to take that as a yes, especially as he just scored the winning goal, well done babe. You know, my Jamie is very particular about his reputation. I mean he is the most gorgeous guy in school, and of course is the one of the only ones who stays faithful and loyal to his girlfriend, right J? I mean who wouldn't want that, right girls? You see being my boyfriend and also a major part of the team, I changed my mind about coming and seeing him play tonight. I got all dressed up to look good for him" there was a few wolf- whistles going round the pitch as I focused on Jamie, who was staring back at me with his face full off different emotions.

"Well, you see I went to surprise him at half time round the back of the changing rooms, but I got the surprise. Because your amazing, faithful, team captain, is a lying cheating scumbag! Isn't that right Cady?" Gasps filled the pitch, then a chorus of boos from everyone, while the pitch filled up with bottles and cups that were aimed at Jamie. Looking at his team for support they all looked at him with disgust and went to changing rooms leaving Jamie to face an angry crowd. You see I may not be popular but I am liked by many people, especially some very popular people.

"So Jamie, baby, I hope your very happy with that slut because no other girl is going to touch you with a ten foot barge pole now that the truth is out. Well unless they were desperate enough, but I guess you already have one of them, isn't that right Cady? Oh and if it wasn't obvious enough. We are over!" and with that I walked out of the box with my head held high, walked up to Jamie and slapped him as hard as I could. I walked away smirking at the group of ex friends sitting together and walk out of the pitch, leaving a very shell shocked Jamie behind me, alone in the middle of the football pitch.

Sorry its been forever... I am going to try and start uploading more, and sorry for any mistakes.

Lillie100