Chapter One- Meeting The Gang

This story is similar to 'one comment can change everything'. Its based on a fb comment and is slightly different, but this story will mainly be focused on the new relationship that Lilly has. This is also based on true things that have happened to me, just not everything. Sorry for any mistakes. Let me know what you think... Thanks

Lillie100 xx

Chapter One - Meeting the Gang

I'm not a heavy drinker, I never have been but once I start I don't tend to stop. However nowadays I don't drink at all because of one little incident I would rather forget. I'm Lilly by the way. I'm your average 17 year old teenage girl, that lives in London and halfway through 6form. I have a fabulous boyfriend and the best group of friends you can imagine. I'm not the most popular girl at school and I don't want to be. I love who I am and the friends I have. But my friends aren't the typical bunch of friends. None of us are the same.

In our group we have a mixture of different people, who would never usually hang out together. Where do I start, well of course you have Georgina, she's the nerd in the crew. She's great, she's really pretty too. George, as we call her, has short blonde hair and blue eyes but all she cares about are her grades, which are always A's and A*'s.

Then you have the twins, Claire and Cady. I know what you're thinking, they are the type of girls that do everything the same, and actually they are quite the opposite. Claire is a Goth. She has jet black hair with luminous pink highlights and hazel eyes. Of course she may not hang out with Goths but she defiantly makes up for it with the way she looks. She is never out of the colour black. Her sister on the other hand, is never out of the colour blue. She is a cheerleader. She has light brown hair and light brown eyes. Cady is the eye candy of the group, as she is the leader of the cheerleaders.

Finally every group has to have the gorgeous boy, that's Damien, and of course he's gorgeous but he is also gay. He has short black hair and very light blue eyes. He is amazing, he listens to us girls go on and on about our problems all the time. He is also the guy you want to take shopping with you. He has serious talent for picking out the most stunning outfits. He is way more into fashion than I am.

When I go shopping I pick out a jumper and a pair of skinny jeans, in five minutes, and that is my shopping done. Don't get me wrong, I care about my appearance but not like other girls. I have long dark hair, which I either have straightened or up in a ponytail. I wear makeup occasionally but only really for parties. Everyone says my eyes are my best feature, and not to be vain, but I totally agree. Appearance isn't much to me. I'm happy as long as I have my friends and my family.